IGNORED

Thats 3 Defenders This Season!

Davros

They are going to walk it this year, at least they have stopped bidding for maynard, hopefully.

They should be up there from the start, and stay there with there squad.

I wonder when anyone will ever say that about us :no:

That is a good signing for this division and at a good price.

10m + spent so far is it ?

The pressure is going to be on them to do well...

Yes they have and they have a solid team comming along. I'm not advocating that we do this its not clever if you dont go up or lose you finacial backing.

That is a good signing for this division and at a good price.

10m + spent so far is it ?

The pressure is going to be on them to do well...

Sven has managed England and lived with Nancy Dell'olio so I reckon he can cope with pressure at Leicester.

Lets see how these new players blend ( :) insert will it blend joke here). I can see them bombing no matter how much money they throw at it. Time will tell, I just don't think this year will be their year, maybe next year... given time to gel.

Sven has managed England and lived with Nancy Dell'olio so I reckon he can cope with pressure at Leicester.

What is all this Sven stuff?

The bloke talks in schoolboy truisms about football and then rich men chuck millions in his direction(?)

Could all go expensively wrong at Leicester.

Let's get Ivan back to tear the buggers apart again.

What is all this Sven stuff?

The bloke talks in schoolboy truisms about football and then rich men chuck millions in his direction(?)

Could all go expensively wrong at Leicester.

Let's get Ivan back to tear the buggers apart again.

No need, we have Uncle Albert to do that for us!

Lets face it, when Leicester got Sven in to manage, many thought it was a dodgy move.

However, he's a proven manager, and with a bit of money in his pocket is a shrewd buyer of players. He proved this at Lazio.

When you consider how many Millions of ££££'s we've wasted over the last 4 years, on useless Loans and mediocre players, then how much he's spent is compariable. Even if they don't go up this year, they have a great grounding for next year.

I really don't see why SL didn't do this a while back. We've wasted so much on mediocre, trying to get to the promised land on a relative shoestring in comparison to those who've made it going up in the top 2.

We could be wasting money for years chasing our Tail.

I think the moment has gone now. We are in my book the next Coventry.

I've never got the Sven bashing. Thought he did a decent job with England etc... Good manager

It might be to do with his philandering (if he's dishonest with his nearest and dearest, how do you think he treats Leicester supporters?).

It might be to do with his ability to say the most inane, innocuous rubbish but to do it with one of those enigmatic "foreign" accents.

It might be to do with his total lack of passion (except in the bedroom of course). England losing in the world cup and Sven sits politely by the touch line.

It might be to do with his love for money, and his willingness to do anything for money.

As you say, good manager. Although, remind me, when did one of his teams last win anything?

Archived