IGNORED

Bolaise

Murraysrightplum

And making yourself look like a fool in the process? way to go 'belter'

Not really though am I? I found it amusing how someone just wanted to pass on a bit of info he had heard, yet you felt the need to arrogantly shoot him down.

Pointless, arrogant and just rude I thought. Just my opinion of course

I think the best word that describes both Adomah and also, from what i have seen, with Bolasie is languorous.

They both seem to have this lack of physical and mental energy but in reality, with Adomah at least, it seems to lull an opponent into a slightly false sense of security and even a spectator looks at him and thinks why doesn't he put his foot down.. and then he does. its quite unusual but, so far, pretty darn effective. The thought of having them on each wing and turning opponents into head spinning giddy wrecks is somewhat appealing.

I think the best word that describes both Adomah and also, from what i have seen, with Bolasie is languorous.

They both seem to have this lack of physical and mental energy but in reality, with Adomah at least, it seems to lull an opponent into a slightly false sense of security and even a spectator looks at him and thinks why doesn't he put his foot down.. and then he does. its quite unusual but, so far, pretty darn effective. The thought of having them on each wing and turning opponents into head spinning giddy wrecks is somewhat appealing.

I see no issue what-so-ever with him being 'thick and fast': it makes the team briefing ever so easy:-

"leg it down the wing and get crossess into the box: do you understand?"

"yes, boss".

I'm sure messers Maynard and Stead will be more than happy if t'lad can actually do this.......

:chant6ez:

Archived