IGNORED

Bolaise

Murraysrightplum

Easy now girls. Whilst the tone from FR was confrontational, his point is valid...the opinions of the Plymouth fan doesn't matter now that we've signed him. We all have the opportunity to appraise him based on what we see when August comes round and he comes on against Ipswich. Until then, opinions are like arseholes.

Thanks for sharing it with us and just ignore any abuse. :boxing:

I would say your mate saying he's brainless probably means he can be inconsistent. (Junior Bent springs to mind)

One game brilliant, the next goes missing. I can imagine him over-running the ball alot.

If he can't cement a starting place, then he may turn out to be a super sub, quick as **** when the oppositions defenders are knackered.

As long as he has more good games than bad, that's good enough for me, and with some tinkering from Milly and Wigs could hopefully be as good as Albert. :worship2:

I personally think we'll see him in a super-sub role at first, brought on to stretch the opposition in the last 20. I reckon Woolford and Albert will start in the wide positions, but if Bolasie comes on and consistently performs i suspect he'll get a chance to cement his place sooner rather than later

Guys get a grip, i couldn't care less about what Plymouth fans say, i'll wait and see for myself! how can i put that in a less confrontational way? 'tossers'

I dont know what the matter is with you, anyone half way polite would have said, sounds promissing, but I would like to see how he does for us against championship defenders, or something similar.

were you 1 number out on each of the euromillions draw numbers or are you just naturally a miserable, ignorant pen 15?

Guys get a grip, i couldn't care less about what Plymouth fans say, i'll wait and see for myself! how can i put that in a less confrontational way? 'tossers'

hahahahahaha ok belter! wind your neck in, dry your eyes, and stop throwing abuse from behind a keyboard. Its embaressing.

If you dont care, why post? saying that, why am I posting a reply to you? i've literally just wasted 45 seconds of my life replying to an infant. Cheerio :pacifier:

Just asked my mate who is a plymouth fan about Bolaise and this is what he said

Very quick but brainless. Can be pretty handy though, especially as an impact player. I've seen him turn a couple of games when he's come off the bench. Should do alright for you

Maybe not the most in depth scouting report but may be of interest.

I've heard similar from a friend of mine. Blinding pace but the ball control of a - well, something that has no ball control.

Ahem, well back on topic ...

I've read similar views to what the OP's mate has said on the Muff forum when he signed. He sounds ideal as an option to come on and create havoc against a tiring defence. If Millen and Wigley can improve him, then that'll be a bonus. He's only just turned 22 though, so I would expect that he'll only get better. Either way, I'm actually quite excited about seeing him in action. He looks like he will add some much needed flair, even if he does need to improve his end product.

I feel like the odd one out on this forum because I haven't got any Plymouth supporting chums. crying.gifsad26.gif

Nah I'll join you in that club. My parents always told me to stay away from freaks, gypsies and people who love beastiality.

Basically that ruled out Be-Friending Plymouth fans AND Swindle fans

hahahahahaha ok belter! wind your neck in, dry your eyes, and stop throwing abuse from behind a keyboard. Its embaressing.

If you dont care, why post? saying that, why am I posting a reply to you? i've literally just wasted 45 seconds of my life replying to an infant. Cheerio :pacifier:

contradicting yourself i see, very bright! what abuse have i so say thrown around? i quoted 'tossers' at the end in responce to someone else calling me a 'tosser'... maybe you should learn how to read properly before acting all brave.

I dont know what the matter is with you, anyone half way polite would have said, sounds promissing, but I would like to see how he does for us against championship defenders, or something similar.

were you 1 number out on each of the euromillions draw numbers or are you just naturally a miserable, ignorant pen 15?

Surely the word penis isn't filtered?

Archived