IGNORED

Provisional Numbers

Bristol_South_End

I went on the Ashton Gate tour yesterday, well worth doing if you'd like to see a bit more behind the scenes of the club. On one of the walls by the kit room there was a poster hung up with the provisional numbers for the season, I know these could change but they seem pretty likely to be the ones we'll see next season. I took a photo but it's too big a file for me to upload so I'll just post the numbers here instead:

1: James

2: -

3: Macca

4: Fontaine

5: Nyatanga

6: Carey

7: Elliott

8: Kilkenny

9: Stead

10: Maynard

11: Woolford

12: Taylor

13: -

14: Skuse

15: Pitman

16: Clarkson

17: Bolasie

18: Wilson

19: Ribeiro

20: JCR

21: Cisse

22: Gerken

23: Edwards

24: Jackson

25: Ball

26: Lennox

27: Adomah

28: Reid

29: Holloway

30: Muggeridge

31: Bryan

32: Carey (GK)

33: Johnson

34: Hunt

35: Stewart

36: - (Hendo was crossed out here)

would be interesting to know what Clarkson would have felt when he was given/asked to be moved to 16 from 9, bit of a statement that he won't be starting much? Stewart being moved right to the bottom of the pile confirms that Millen wants him gone, too.

James

Skuse or Ribeiro

Wilson or Carey

Fontaine

New LB

Albert

Kilkenny

Cisse or Elliott

Bolasie?

Maynard or Pitman if he leaves

Stead

Looks a decent enough squad and I'm sure within the next three weeks, Keith will get some premier loanees in. When you compare it to other teams like Doncaster, Palace, Barnsley, Peterborough etc are team is strong enough to stay up on paper. Mid table finish again for us this year imo or top half depending on if we can keep Nicky and what loanees we get in.

I went on the Ashton Gate tour yesterday, well worth doing if you'd like to see a bit more behind the scenes of the club. On one of the walls by the kit room there was a poster hung up with the provisional numbers for the season, I know these could change but they seem pretty likely to be the ones we'll see next season. I took a photo but it's too big a file for me to upload so I'll just post the numbers here instead:

1: James

2: -

3: Macca

4: Fontaine

5: Nyatanga

6: Carey

7: Elliott

8: Kilkenny

9: Stead

10: Maynard

11: Woolford

12: Taylor

13: -

14: Skuse

15: Pitman

16: Clarkson

17: Bolasie

18: Wilson

19: Ribeiro

20: JCR

21: Cisse

22: Gerken

23: Edwards

24: Jackson

25: Ball

26: Lennox

27: Adomah

28: Reid

29: Holloway

30: Muggeridge

31: Bryan

32: Carey (GK)

33: Johnson

34: Hunt

35: Stewart

36: - (Hendo was crossed out here)

Jesus Christ we have a big squad

Bearing in mind that players numbered 23 to 32 are going to be part of the development squad, and number 34 is a waste of space

Bearing in mind that players numbered 23 to 32 are going to be part of the development squad, and number 34 is a waste of space

A bit harsh on Albert isn't it? Player of the season last term and now relegated to the development squad. whistle.gif

Archived