IGNORED

Blue Gk Kit

Lack of Action Man

18026399.jpg

Verdict?

We'll be having at least 2 gk kits if not 3 due to colour clash with teams that wear white/black. Unusual to have a blue one though, not since 04/05 have we had blue like this as the goalkeeping colours.

So is this the home kit with the away sponsor on.. or another seperate gk kit...?

Not really that interesting but at least something to discuss in the off season.

First thoughts, I don't like it. I don't like us having anything blue on really.

I found it slightly ironic at Torquay that their keeper was all in red, and ours was all in blue.

Agreed.

Nice kit for any other club other than Bristol city, i don't like anything blue on any Bristol city kit, petty maybe? no...

Blue has always been associated with the other side of the river and those over the severn bridge regardless of shade

of blue (they have all played in various shades of blue) it is also other clubs colours brum, cov etc.

I just could not see Blue flags being waved around BS3 without having the pole surgically removed from thy backside afterwards, so why should the team wear it as our kit???

various shades going on but blue is blue

http://www.historica...stol_Rovers.htm

Agreed.

Nice kit for any other club other than Bristol city, i don't like anything blue on any Bristol city kit, petty maybe? no...

Blue has always been associated with the other side of the river and those over the severn bridge regardless of shade

of blue (they have all played in various shades of blue) it is also other clubs colours brum, cov etc.

I just could not see Blue flags being waved around BS3 without having the pole surgically removed from thy backside afterwards, so why should the team wear it as our kit???

various shades going on but blue is blue

http://www.historica...stol_Rovers.htm

As was our kit for the biggest game in our history. Really....it's a goalkeepers kit? Isn't getting upset about the colour a little OTT?

<br />Guess we'll all have to remove our blue denim jeans when we walk into Ashton Gate next season.<br /><br />Could be embarassing if it's a cold day !!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You can wear what you want, I am with CH, I dont think Bristol City should ever wear blue.

<br />Tough !<br /><br />City are wearing blue, have worn blue and wore blue before the Gash ever did !!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I know its tough, doesnt mean I have to like it, just like to dont like the lemon peel kit.

3 pre-season games and we havent worn red once, maybe the club are fading it out...

<br /><br /><br />

3 pre-season games and we havent worn red once, maybe the club are fading it out...

Perhaps because they have not revealed the new home kit yet?

I don't have a problem with the blue, it is not even the same shade as Rovers.

There's a good chance that this is a stab in the dark completely but I've been sent my new season card and at the bottom where you expect it to say DAS in the red border it says Carlsberg which made me think that might be the new sponsorship deal? Any thoughts?

Any chance of a picture? I got a new card last week and had exactly the same cover as last season.

Any chance of a picture? I got a new card last week and had exactly the same cover as last season.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Its on the letter sent with card and I can try and take a photo if that if you like

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Its on the letter sent with card and I can try and take a photo if that if you like

Nah don't worry, just had a look and it's the same on my letter. Don't think we've had a link with Carlsberg before?

Guess we'll all have to remove our blue denim jeans when we walk into Ashton Gate next season.

Could be embarassing if it's a cold day !!!

...I'm sure our old friend George up the road could point you in the right direction if you need red ones :shocking: .... I'd rather risk the blue nads & frostbite tbh though!! :)

Archived