IGNORED

Lee Peacock 50/50

Guest Anduril

Guest Bozza

It's a quandry - I felt confident at The Gate that with Roberts and Peacock starting you were unlikely to score against us. And so it proved.

So - when I see Peacock down David Lloyd this week, do I 'trip' and bundle into him in order to hinder his recovery, or leave him be in the hope he can continue his goal drought? :laugh:

Advice greatly appreciated.

It's a quandry - I felt confident at The Gate that with Roberts and Peacock starting you were unlikely to score against us. And so it proved.

So - when I see Peacock down David Lloyd this week, do I 'trip' and bundle into him in order to hinder his recovery, or leave him be in the hope he can continue his goal drought? :laugh:

Advice greatly appreciated.

And if you'd like me to knobble any Albion players, I'm happy to pop down the road on a one-for one basis.....

I dont think anyone should wish injury on any of our players, he's not had the greatest season - but does it make sense to leave our top scorer out of the squad for our most important game in 6 years ????

Personally I would play him for the first hour and then sub him, for Miller or Goodfellow - Rouge and Murray to start. Robbo up front - u know it makes sense !

Archived