IGNORED

Football Manager 2011

Tony Montana

I have a Bristol City game and I'm in my 5th or 6th season - to name a few 'big' names I've bought so far is Balotelli, Eto'o, Babel, Arshavin all on frees. Also bought a striker called Andre and I payed £14.5m. Also got Caulker and Spence

I have a Bristol City game and I'm in my 5th or 6th season - to name a few 'big' names I've bought so far is Balotelli, Eto'o, Babel, Arshavin all on frees. Also bought a striker called Andre and I payed £14.5m. Also got Caulker and Spence

Are you sure you haven't been cheating or editing G?.

BCAGFC

tom crainey turns into a very good midfielder if you can get him I had to pay 750k up front and another million over 36 months,

managed to get wilshire in on loan in my 2nd season which was an achivement and retrain nicky to play left wing

At the mo I have

Makepiece GK (Game generated player)

Hunt RB (Yes Nicky)

Cahill CB (Bolton 12 Million)

Taylor CB (Newcastle 3 Million)

Fontaine LB

Elliot DM

Crainey LCM (Hull 750k)

Wilshire RCM (Arsenal 4 million)

Maynard AML (Trained in this postion)

Sanchez AMR (Juve Free Transfer)

Dzeko (Man City tho Wolfsberg in the game Free)

Bench

Gerken

Lampard (Chelsea free transfer 34 yo)

Crouch (Spurs 6.5 Million)

Milner (Man City 5 Million)

Jones (Blackburn 4 Million Raising to 12 Million)

Mid table stokeish team at the mo trying to snap up young players got a few good ones coming through

5th season now

Always find city boring on the fm series, so me and a group of about 7 people pick a team at the start of the season out of a hat, and all do that. This year we had Ipswich, I think we've narrowed 2012's team down to either Wimbledon, Millwall or pompey.

Bloody love the game!

Always find city boring on the fm series, so me and a group of about 7 people pick a team at the start of the season out of a hat, and all do that. This year we had Ipswich, I think we've narrowed 2012's team down to either Wimbledon, Millwall or pompey.

Bloody love the game!

Toughest job I had on FM was Chelmsford,

I managed to get them into league 2 in 5 seasons but then got sacked for finishing 17th on a budget of 25k and a wage budget of 30k bloody hard work you'd only get crowds on 600 - 1k,

Got the sheffield wednesday job after that but got sacked after a season for not getting into the FA cup 5th round,

I finished up a Bury but gave up and went back to my city saved game,

You have to start as an unknown for that game as well, no bugger will sign for you

Are you sure you haven't been cheating or editing G?.

BCAGFC

I'm positive, I hardly buy players for cash and when I do it's usually very cheap and they will be on transfer list. Once I got City promoted I had a lot of money to spend but spent hardly any of it and over the years it grew.

Toughest job I had on FM was Chelmsford,

I managed to get them into league 2 in 5 seasons but then got sacked for finishing 17th on a budget of 25k and a wage budget of 30k bloody hard work you'd only get crowds on 600 - 1k,

Got the sheffield wednesday job after that but got sacked after a season for not getting into the FA cup 5th round,

I finished up a Bury but gave up and went back to my city saved game,

You have to start as an unknown for that game as well, no bugger will sign for you

I got Weston to the Champions League on FM 10, that was unbelievably difficult and took me ages! The bloke I sit next to at games who posts on here always wins the Prem with Newport! mental.

The game is ridiculously easy, but fun none the less!

I had a City save a while back. I was fighting to get into the play offs virtually all season and then towards the end had a decent run and managed to sneak 2nd place on goal difference when four teams were on the same amount of points. Finished 13th in the Premier league second season, then about 16th the next so I resigned.

I'm usually good on FM but I always end up scoring and conceding tons. Any tips on how to tighten up my defences?

I had a City save a while back. I was fighting to get into the play offs virtually all season and then towards the end had a decent run and managed to sneak 2nd place on goal difference when four teams were on the same amount of points. Finished 13th in the Premier league second season, then about 16th the next so I resigned.

I'm usually good on FM but I always end up scoring and conceding tons. Any tips on how to tighten up my defences?

scout the world for best young talent (wonderkids)!

If you like Football Manager games try Soccer Manager (free online) against other people all over the world, real teams, players etc and pretty realistic. Im currently 4th in the Premier League after 2 seasons :winner_third_h4h: Heres the link : http://www.soccermanager.com/

Best free online management game is: My link

Hard to start off with but if you can last the pace you will be hooked.

As for FM, how on earth do you people get all this cash from?.

BCAGFC

Havnt really managed to get into it since 2009.

This time round I started at city, finishing midtable with some cracking loan signings like macheda and fabio. Fell out with the players half way into the 2nd season, so resigned.

Took over charlton and finished 10th, allowing me time to build a league 1 winning side in my 3rd season, and my first full one with the addicks.

Not sure what to do now, they're skint and facing a championship with teams like Aston villa and Everton. The player that fired me to promotion, wellington silva, won't come back on loan. I have signed David Beckhan though :)

Best free online management game is itsagoal.com.

Hard to start off with but if you can last the pace you will be hooked.

As for FM, how on earth do you people get all this cash from?.

BCAGFC

With City, you get a couple of Mil to get promotion and if you succeed you get about £20m just to stay up, and it generally stays the same each season depending on what you say you can achieve. Its all about the TV money old bean ;)

Livi Ganea at the start, 22, only 250k, is better than maynard in game, big wages though to beat off opposition

I was looking at him, looks pretty handy but opted against him.

Just started a game, at the end of January now I've signed Soukouna (awesome free young striker) and three Belerusians - Rodionov, Bressan and Niakhaichyk, all of them are awesome, top teams want Bressan and Niakhaichyk are only six months for 4 times what I paid for them! Belerus is an inexpensive country to get awesome players from for the Championship at the start of the game.

the best striker ive come across is rodrigo, starts off at real madrid, missed him through the scouting and only noticed him when he signed for arsenal. cost me 50 mil but scored on average 30 goals a season. just checked and i bought him in 2015/2016 season but u should be able to get him age 15/16 in the 2012/13 season.

Archived