IGNORED

Bradley Orrno

woodred94

Cannot believe some of the stuff I'm reading on here today.

I know! How people opinions can change eh? It wasn't long ago we had that thread slating hunt and now everyone thinks he deserves another chance! Edwards is the future so let's see him against Ipswich

I know! How people opinions can change eh? It wasn't long ago we had that thread slating hunt and now everyone thinks he deserves another chance! Edwards is the future so let's see him against Ipswich

Interesting that you say "Edwards is the future", but maybe he isn't the "now"? If he isn't the "now" then it's probably not the time to stick him in!

Why does everyone keep saying that? I've only seen the lad once or twice, but I would say his positional sense (probably the most important aspect of a full backs defensive duties) is fairly shite. He was caught out on a number of occasions against Hull but youthful exuberance and a decent turn of pace allowed him to atone for those.

I still think he will be bullied in the championship and whilst I am happy to see the youth system bringing more players through at the moment I still don't see how he can YET be described as the future.

Why does everyone keep saying that? I've only seen the lad once or twice, but I would say his positional sense (probably the most important aspect of a full backs defensive duties) is fairly shite. He was caught out on a number of occasions against Hull but youthful exuberance and a decent turn of pace allowed him to atone for those.

I still think he will be bullied in the championship and whilst I am happy to see the youth system bringing more players through at the moment I still don't see how he can YET be described as the future.

I believe that Edwards is the future. If we teach him well we can let him lead the way...

I'd rather have Nicky Hunt play at RB if he can carry on what he has done in the last 2 games.

Orr was a terrible RB. Could dribble nicely foward but when it came to crossing always skied it over the east end. Always was accident prone at RB as well by giving goals away. I'll never forget the goal Huckerby scored thanks to him at Norwich a few years ago. Sorry but I'd do a better job playing there

I would beg to differ.

I would not want him back.

1) He played up over a contract a few years back after the club stood by him over his off the pitch problems

2) He left to persue his career as we either didn't meet his footballing or money aspirations.

Its not worked out for him but i don't want him back if we weren't good enough for him last year i don't want him this year.

Yeah, I've only seen him a few times myself, but despite what you say, i've come to the opinion that he is the best we've got (or perhaps likely to get in the near future).

1. Bradley Orr does not want to come back (I know)

2. Whoever started this rumour is wishful thinking.

3. Dont be bitter that he has moved on, you all write how he left for being greedy, tell me if you were offered better money to do the exact same job elsewhere would you turn it down - dont think so!

4. Looks like he made the right choice, as it stands he will be playing in the PL and you will all still be moaning about how he wasnt good enough for championship - actions speak louder than words.

3. Dont be bitter that he has moved on, you all write how he left for being greedy, tell me if you were offered better money to do the exact same job elsewhere would you turn it down - dont think so!

4. Looks like he made the right choice, as it stands he will be playing in the PL and you will all still be moaning about how he wasnt good enough for championship - actions speak louder than words.

We didn't all call him greedy so get it right.

Most city fans I know wished him well and still hold him in high regard.

We didn't all call him greedy so get it right.

Most city fans I know wished him well and still hold him in high regard.

100 % agree,best of luck orr

we will be watching on motd

hes an orr,remember.

How are you Brad. So pleaesed that you are so enjoying life in the smoke. Must be just great having won promotion and looking forward to sitting on thebence

during the 20012 season. Still bucks is so much more important than doing the one thing that most of us dream of, playing footie for a living. Never mind go count the cash.

Bye Brad.

Seriously, is this Bradley Orr? :laugh: After looking at the join date, I actually think it might be.

Anyway RB isn't a priority. Skuse, Ribs, Edwards and Carey can all perform well there. Bradley was a good servant, but isn't better than anything we currently have. In fact I think the players we have at the moment have the potential to be better than him.

As said above, we would all go to the same job somewhere else if our money was considerably increased.

Orr always gave 100% and it meant something to him.

What has surprised me is that QPR haven't really gone out and spent big like I thought

they would.

With some of the richest people in the world backing them it's a surprise.

I believe you, Not all fans think he was that greedy, or not good enough though.

Interesting this is your third post since 2005, about the same time Brad signed for us. I'll put it out there then..Are you Mrs Orr? :cool2: There is no doubt you know him. I'm just curious as to why you choose now after all this time to post this? :whistle:

Archived