IGNORED

Hello Guys !

Mihai

I'm romanian fan.... and i'm so frustrated about City defense. Keith Millen is not going to make a few transfers in defense, maybe one or two CB, and necessarily a LB, or we fight for relegation not for promotion. Also.. we need a playmaker ... in attack we are "Fine".

Thanks. I am waiting for reply.

I know about Kilkelney, but i think is not enough. Ok... we can to sign another playmaker in winter, but the defence is very very.......very poor. And we see Swansea in PL, Blackpool and i think "Why we can't do the same thing !?"

C'mon BRISTOL CITY !1

I know about Kilkelney, but i think is not enough. Ok... we can to sign another playmaker in winter, but the defence is very very.......very poor. And we see Swansea in PL, Blackpool and i think "Why we can't do the same thing !?"

C'mon BRISTOL CITY !1

I like the way you have played with the English and Romanian languages there in your name: hay in romanian is fan, good one that.

Its never enough My-Fan but the sum total of the parts can be greater than the individuals if the man-management is right; we'll find out once and for all this season if that is the case.

In the meantime we just have to continue to hope our defence improves with incomings or some shining star(s) within our ranks.

All i can say is this; it surely cannot be as bad as last season, can it?

C'mon BRISTOL CITY !1

I think you are right.

Our defence definitely needs improving but I'm confident Keith has worked hard to address this and we will see some new signings soon.

Also, while I was very happy with the signing of Kilkenny, I think we need a similar player to back him up or step up in his absence. Personally I think Lee Johnson is good enough to do that job but others might not!

C'mon BRISTOL CITY !1

I agree that we still need another creative option in centre midfield as Killkenny will miss games whether through injury, suspension or being away on international duty with Australia. LJ isn't too bad as back up though and young Bobby Reid looks promising (although I haven't seen enough of him to give a solid opinion on how he might do). Like you say defence is a priority and we need at least 2 players, probably 3. I assume that after KM has got a couple of new players in (possibly on loan) to sort the defence out, that he will then look at central midfield again. It might be in January or even next Summer. Personally, I would like to bring in a youngster (like Jacobs at Northampton) who could challenge Kilkenny for a starting place over time. I can't see us bringing in other squad players though until a couple are sold on.

Can I ask where your interest in BCFC comes from? I would imagine that not many people in Romania have heard of us!

Certainly I'm single fan in Romania... i think so... i am not sure... But i have a romanian friend on the internet and the is a "Swan" not really.. haha...He is a Swansea fan :) And now is very happy.

Southamton and Leeds United have many fans, Sheffield UTD... but City is a new team... from 1999 to 2007/2008 nobody heard about this team in Romania. But from 2005 the League One became a important league for me in betting, and bet after bet on city in 2006/2007 many "winner bets"... City interested me, and the City Bristol is awseome :X. From 2006 I entered the robins website and forums, i saw different matches on TV or Internet Boradcasting. And NOW i am a "REALLY FAN".

Belive me... sometimes when playing, i'am looking the "Live score" and when i see a goal for Robins I jump in my room :) and i'am very happy.... In 2009/2011 City I was dissapointing about the final minutes 92-95.. we received many goals in this period of the game.

WE ARE BRISTOL CITY !! WE ARE THE ROBINS !!

Sorry for my english, I worote quickly. NIGH NIGHT FROM ROMANIA :)

myhay,

you can't seem to make up your mind whether to use I'm, i'm, I am, i am, or i'am. Unlike some of our own native speakers I know that you foreign chaps usually don't mind being picked up on grammatical errors as it helps you to improve your English. The correct usage is either I'm or I am. Hope that helps.

myhay,

you can't seem to make up your mind whether to use I'm, i'm, I am, i am

JESUS CHRIST.

You gotta be shitting me right?! The kid is Romanian!!

So your helping someone learn the english language by telling them to put a capital letter at the start of I'm??!

If your gonna be a *****, then do it right. You didn't put a CAPITAL letter at the start of the sentence. Fail.

spell better then me Myhay welcome aboard,

Going forward we should be ok but at the back unless we get 2 players in quickly then we're going to concide quite a few goals,

Been very frustrating pre-season hasn't been great but we should have some kind of indercation where we're at against west brom this weekend,

Maybe you could pass some young romainian gems to the club and we can pick them up cheep :)

JESUS CHRIST.

You gotta be shitting me right?! The kid is Romanian!!

So your helping someone learn the english language by telling them to put a capital letter at the start of I'm??!

If your gonna be a *****, then do it right. You didn't put a CAPITAL letter at the start of the sentence. Fail.

I think you missed the point. By the way, I wasn't starting a sentence.

I think you missed the point. By the way, I wasn't starting a sentence.

Not many romanians wants to be a City fan... perhaps a Tottenham/Arsenal...and big clubs in PL.

In romania is a major problem in football, the crisis affected us very hard :(

Steaua Bucharest left his stadium and now have nowhere to play, because the new stadium "National Arena" is not ready.

http://sport.bzi.ro/public/upload/photos/16/national-arena-bun-thumb-540-0-1921.jpg

Steaua have a crazy and stupid owner, and the team is "Down"...not good news for me but... This is the life !

Will be better for us the fans, if the owner will die in a accident haha...

About City, i don't want another poor start season... last year, probably the worst start season since Gary Jonhson repleaced Tinnion and "wake up the team" in 2005 after that dead start "prepared" by the former midfielder.

Thanks !

Not many romanians wants to be a City fan... perhaps a Tottenham/Arsenal...and big clubs in PL.

In romania is a major problem in football, the crisis affected us very hard :(

Steaua Bucharest left his stadium and now have nowhere to play, because the new stadium "National Arena" is not ready.

http://sport.bzi.ro/public/upload/photos/16/national-arena-bun-thumb-540-0-1921.jpg

Steaua have a crazy and stupid owner, and the team is "Down"...not good news for me but... This is the life !

Will be better for us the fans, if the owner will die in a accident haha...

About City, i don't want another poor start season... last year, probably the worst start season since Gary Jonhson repleaced Tinnion and "wake up the team" in 2005 after that dead start "prepared" by the former midfielder.

Thanks !

We have a similar problem with youngsters in Bristol, Myhay.

Hang in there our Romanian friend, it could be another long season. :yawn:

Welcome aboard Myhay! Just think, of all the decent teams around europe you could have picked, and you picked us!

I think everyone agrees with your views, and you obviously know what you are talking about.

You will have to come to bristol in December or something to watch a game!

Thanks all !

In Romania FC Timisoara was relegated because the owner ... and there are a good LB Laszlo Sepsi who played for Benfica and Racing Santander :) Just say...

Will be a hard season with The Hammers, Ipswich, Blues, Boro, and other teams....

Come on guys - call me an old cynic but this is a wind-up right?

bit early for april fools, or late depending on your perspective.

I think aka myhay is pissing himself laughing right now.

He's actually been posting on and off for months.

Over 100 posts and that avatar... bit of a length to go to for a wind up, wouldn't you say?

:facepalm:

He's actually been posting on and off for months.

Over 100 posts and that avatar... bit of a length to go to for a wind up, wouldn't you say?

:facepalm:

The clues are in the first post on this thread - still atleast he rekindled the debate about defence, creative midfielder etc yawn!

A 17 year old Rumanian who, as JT pointed out above, has been betting on City since the age of 11, using his paper round or shoe shine money no doubt. Many inconsistencies in use of language, just one of which I highlighted above and which prompted someone to leap to the defence of this poor Rumanian 'kid'. Strong views on McAllister on another thread despite never having seen him play. Nice thread though, has given me a chuckle or two.

A 17 year old Rumanian who, as JT pointed out above, has been betting on City since the age of 11, using his paper round or shoe shine money no doubt. Many inconsistencies in use of language, just one of which I highlighted above and which prompted someone to leap to the defence of this poor Rumanian 'kid'. Strong views on McAllister on another thread despite never having seen him play. Nice thread though, has given me a chuckle or two.

If I was a betting man I would put 10p on you having outed yourself Marshy!

Could you not think of how to include the 'rs'?

Exactly what I was thinking, but it isn't unknown for us to have eccentric overseas followers, if you know what I mean. Still, most likely a wind-up. Some of the terminology has had me in stitches. :D

:laugh: ..

When i was 12 years old, not 11...

Now... Jamie McCalister is a poor LB, I am right or not ?... I saw him playing for City in many games on the internet, and "Sport 1 TV Channel". So.. .take a break...

I am a City fan, and I don't care what some people think aobut me....

:laugh: ..

When i was 12 years old, not 11...

Now... Jamie McCalister is a poor LB, I am right or not ?... I saw him playing for City in many games on the internet, and "Sport 1 TV Channel". So.. .take a break...

I am a City fan, and I don't care what some people think aobut me....

Interesting that your spelling (apart from one obvious mistake) , punctuation and grammer have improved immensely in the last 24hrs.

I don't doubt you are a fan and as for your likeability I don't care - but touched a nerve eh?

I still think my 10p is safe.

Archived