IGNORED

Skuse Or Cisse

Ashton1

Skuse all the way

Professional attitude, keeps himself in top condition throughout close season unlike Cisse.

I know Skuse personally & i can say for sure Pulis, Johnson, Hartley, Millen & so on rate him very highly, maybe you know more than them? or is it that he goes about his job for the benefit of the team

Seems people are expecting big things from Kilkenny. From what I've seen and heard from Leeds fans (I've lived in Leeds for the last 10 years), I wouldn't be building him ip too much.

Agreed he is the type of player we need in there to compliment a skuse, cisse or Elliot.

Skuse, although preferably neither.

Why so matty?

I am personally happy to have both in the squad at the moment but if I was made to choose one I think cisse just edges it for me on the back end of last season although I know that don't mean dick I havnt seen much of either pre season to make an informed up to date decision.

As I said happy to have both.

Why so matty?

I am personally happy to have both in the squad at the moment but if I was made to choose one I think cisse just edges it for me on the back end of last season although I know that don't mean dick I havnt seen much of either pre season to make an informed up to date decision.

As I said happy to have both.

Probably a little harsh saying preferably neither. Cole is reliable and hard working, but he's just not ambitious enough in midfield for me. He'll run all day, but he's not a player you associate with cutting through balls and running at defenses. In many respects I'd rather have Lee Johnson. Some will point out that Cole is a holding midfielder, which only means something if you wrongly assume that means he has to sit in a zone and not go much beyond it.

Cisse is possibly a better all-round player, although I don't think any of us have seen enough of him compared to Skuse to be confident he's the better option. Purely for reliability I'd have Cole there, although my preferred option is to have him at RB and play Killkenny and Elliott in the centre

Archived