IGNORED

Players This Season...

zider_drinker

Okay so the the season hasn't started yet and a lot of us are expecting a rough ride but I thought I'd see what people think about the upcoming season and the sqaud. Obviously a lot of this will be based on pre-season but who do you reckon will have a good season and who won't?

Personally I think the player to watch will have to be Pitman as I think this may be the season where he really find's his feet and bags a few goals.

Obviously Albert will be another one to watch as going what I've heard he's taken his form from last season into pre-season so hopefully good times ahead.

For me, I think the player who may fall short this season may be McAllister or possibly Elliott?

But obviously we won't know until the season is well underway just wanted to hear what people's gut feelings may be for the season ahead.

Over to you chaps....

You Reds!

Okay so the the season hasn't started yet and a lot of us are expecting a rough ride but I thought I'd see what people think about the upcoming season and the sqaud. Obviously a lot of this will be based on pre-season but who do you reckon will have a good season and who won't?

Personally I think the player to watch will have to be Pitman as I think this may be the season where he really find's his feet and bags a few goals.

Obviously Albert will be another one to watch as going what I've heard he's taken his form from last season into pre-season so hopefully good times ahead.

For me, I think the player who may fall short this season may be McAllister or possibly Elliott?

But obviously we won't know until the season is well underway just wanted to hear what people's gut feelings may be for the season ahead.

Over to you chaps....

You Reds!

I'm looking forward to seeing Bolasie and Killer thats for sure. Also interested to see how our defence comes togeather. Would love to see the youngsters get a run in the tea, Wilson, Ribs. But only if they're up to it. Time will tell.

Dont share your thoughts on Elliot, he was last season most ever present City player and really made improvements towards the end...back to his machine like best. I hope Macca gets an understudy, someone to push him and give him a rest.

Fair shout, i think Killkenny will prove to be a great buy along with Bolasie and even Taylor. When I mention Elliott, I was going on previous posts saying that he was below par and has been for a while, obviously the truth may be different, obviously I don't want any player to have a poor season but some players will perform better than others, an exciting season in store I reckon.

I think with Pitman a lot will obviously depend on how long Maynard stays and while he's here whether BP can form a successful partnership with him. If Pitman was to play a full season, I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see him amongst the top scorers in the division.

wilson will shine given the chance I think he could be our caulker this season,

and a player who personaly I would be happy to see gone Skuse, if he can play like he did against west brom then he's gonna have one hell of a season,

More of that please Cole the flying tackle and the great range of passing.....keep it up

Archived