IGNORED

Bbc Price Of Football

red23

Which stand is £15 for an adult v ipswich?

Exactly it's a nonsense. I doubt you can get into Ashton Gate for less than £25 on a matchday without having to sign up to be a member or paying in advance and incurring "Admin" fees, whatever that means.

Exactly it's a nonsense. I doubt you can get into Ashton Gate for less than £25 on a matchday without having to sign up to be a member or paying in advance and incurring "Admin" fees, whatever that means.

It depends how old you are, whether you are a season ticket holder or not etc. You don't know what question was asked; the £30 quoted is the most expensive pay on the day, so it looks like the club were asked to give a range from discounted to pay on the day full adult.

I know how to get into a first team game for £10.

For those who mention "well it's all profits to the club" its not. The club outsourced everything for a set fee on a loan term deal, since the quality has gone down and prices up, regardless if pies are sold for 50p or £50 the club doesn't make any difference in profit, it all goes to Lindays.

The club have made a point of to them, but there is nothing they can do as legally it's down to Lindays which is an unfortunate but farcical situation to be in.

Needless to say, they won't be involved within the new stadium.

Thanks for pointing this out, I had no idea. I shall feel much more comfortable moaning about the prices now, and will be even less likely to make a purchase inside the ground. Lets hope they sort out a better deal with a new supplier in the future.

Archived