IGNORED

Neil Kilkenny - Bbc Interview

bangers

Awww, diddums. Does it hurt? Touched a home truth nerve me thinks. The great self-appointed philosopher of OTIB feels rejected. Chin up young-un. It's a new season today. You can get your wireless out and pretend to be a supporter again. Play nicely sweetie xx

Doesn't hurt one jot. I'm not even sure what you think you've done to hurt me. I think it's quite obvious to all concerned where the raw nerves and home truths are here, though.

And neither do I feel rejected - you reject many people of this world with your racist philosophy.

Says the person who hides behind his keyboard never commenting on Bristol City, just slinging insults :laughcont: You may be able to bully Robbored with your vile keyboard tirades, but it doesn't work on us all all. Knowing a lot about someone is huge edge.

Oh, and the racist thing doesn't get my back up. You think it's a point that does, but it doesn't, particularly when made by a person of neighbourhood status such as yourself.

Now then, are you going today? Do you ever go? Do you actually support this club, or just use this site as somewhere to visit in between your other 'activities'?

Really, Matty, I don't care how much you know, or think you know, about me. Not sure what kind of 'edge' you think it gives you, besides being able to sound 'ard like your EDL mates.

Neither am I sure what you mean when you refer to my 'neighbourhood status'.

Am I going today? Yes. Do I ever go? I refer you to my previous answer. Do I support the club? Yes, I support the club and all of the players, regardless of their race or nationality.

Really, Matty, I don't care how much you know, or think you know, about me. Not sure what kind of 'edge' you think it gives you, besides being able to sound 'ard like your EDL mates.

Neither am I sure what you mean when you refer to my 'neighbourhood status'.

Am I going today? Yes. Do I ever go? I refer you to my previous answer. Do I support the club? Yes, I support the club and all of the players, regardless of their race or nationality.

Clever girl. Have a good day. I won't elaborate further for both our sakes. Remember you have to keep your nose clean. Over and out

Clever girl. Have a good day. I won't elaborate further for both our sakes. Remember you have to keep your nose clean. Over and out

You won't elaborate further because you have, erm, nothing. Keep the veiled threats coming, though - it's quite entertaining seeing you scrabble about trying to intimidate people into not drawing attention to some of your rather unpleasant character traits. A racist, threatening (wannabe) bully - and I'm the girl?

Awwww, bless you. Not threats, we both know don't we? Don't worry, I won't tell.

Now then, you can carry on and have the last word. I'm done bouncing you around. I've got a game to go to. 95.5fm for you I assume. Enjoy.

Is that really over and out this time, or not? Still not idea what you're alluding to, though, and neither am I worried that you're going to 'tell'. Tell what? That I'm brighter than you? I'm almost starting to think that you believe yourself now.

Enjoy the match today, though - I'm sure the white, English players will be grateful for your support.

Is that really over and out this time, or not? Still not idea what you're alluding to, though, and neither am I worried that you're going to 'tell'. Tell what? That I'm brighter than you? I'm almost starting to think that you believe yourself now.

Enjoy the match today, though - I'm sure the white, English players will be grateful for your support.

You guys ever heared of PM'ing? Thread about Kilkenny, not a thread for you to have a head to head.

Awww, diddums. Does it hurt? Touched a home truth nerve me thinks. The great self-appointed philosopher of OTIB feels rejected. Chin up young-un. It's a new season today. You can get your wireless out and pretend to be a supporter again. Play nicely sweetie xx

says the racist who hasnt renewed his season ticket. Bolasie the last straw was he?

Why's he racist?

Matty I believe. But what i remember he just made a flippant comment about counting the number of white or asian faces in Leicester, can't remember which was around it was now. Just a factual observation, nothing particularly racist in it that I could see

Doesn't make him a racist, just ill judged comment that was bound to upset some.

Matty I believe. But what i remember he just made a flippant comment about counting the number of white or asian faces in Leicester, can't remember which was around it was now. Just a factual observation, nothing particularly racist in it that I could see

Doesn't make him a racist, just ill judged comment that was bound to upset some.

If thats all it is, then SC Red needs to get a life! If however he is a member of the BNP/EDL which I *think* I read then I agree he is.

Ah why am I not surprised. There's always one or two who make mountains out of mole hills

If thats all it is, then SC Red needs to get a life! If however he is a member of the BNP/EDL which I *think* I read then I agree he is.

You read a stupid comment by Orjgasm.

My black missus wouldn't be very pleased. As for SC, I can't read his vile posts as I blocked the disgusting product of a failed one night stand ages ago

My black missus wouldn't be very pleased. As for SC, I can't read his vile posts as I blocked the disgusting product of a failed one night stand ages ago

:laugh: Matty, you just made me snort red wine out my nose. Very descriptive I must say

You don't come across as that kind of person. Just to clarify, your not a member of EDL or the BNP?

You don't come across as that kind of person. Just to clarify, your not a member of EDL or the BNP?

:laugh: absolutely not. I deplore racism in any shape or form.

The comments come from two bullies who don't like it because I stand up to them. Orj has always been a shit stirrer as many know. He never comments on football in here, just throws grenades, and SC is just a juvenile thug. He's probably in London right now setting fire to someones car

he called Leicester a place full of mainly non British people. He knew this because he's been there and saw loads of non white faces so could instantly tell they weren't British.

You dont have to be a member of the EDL to be racist. And I have been told his wife isnt black either. Wonder why he'd lie about that.

Nice one racist. Go play spot the white man with your mates.

:laugh: absolutely not. I deplore racism in any shape or form.

The comments come from two bullies who don't like it because I stand up to them. Orj has always been a shit stirrer as many know. He never comments on football in here, just throws grenades, and SC is just a juvenile thug. He's probably in London right now setting fire to someones car

I didn't think so. SC Red ruins discussions for a past time. I don't think he's a juvenile thug tho. I think he's a geek that got bullied at school and enjoys the fact he can wind people up without reprisal's.

Anyway, back to the topic. I think kilkenny is just what we need!!

One other thing for admin. I have wrote several times requesting these two stains are banned for their libellous comments, but not even had so much as a reply. Oh well. Anyway, I'm done on the thread. They're both blocked now. Not my problem

yeah racists tend to ignore opposing views. You described someone using racial stereotypes in this thread. Racist.

he called Leicester a place full of mainly non British people. He knew this because he's been there and saw loads of non white faces so could instantly tell they weren't British.

that's not racist. Unless you think there is something wrong with a place of non British people?

Maybe at most he is ignorant

Anyhow you need to get a life.

You dont have to be a member of the EDL to be racist. And I have been told his wife isnt black either. Wonder why he'd lie about that.

Leicester is one of few place were you can get a decent meal in England. If it wasen't for the immigrants you had to survive on full Englsih breakfast. In all fairness your food is a disgrace to mankind.

Archived