IGNORED

Millen

old_eastender

Better still get a new manager in

I'd like to see someone like Billy Davies come in. Absolute arsehole when at Forest but I think that's what we need. Someone to sort our fairies out. No more Mr Nice Guys like Keef. Davies would make us one of the most hated teams in the league but that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'd like to see someone like Billy Davies come in. Absolute arsehole when at Forest but I think that's what we need. Someone to sort our fairies out. No more Mr Nice Guys like Keef. Davies would make us one of the most hated teams in the league but that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Totally agree. thats what we need. I expect millen to be given too much time by which time we'll be in such a state he wont come anyway, if he would at all.

I agree, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a real manager. Davies would sort them out!

One manager i hope never comes anywhere near our club. Horrible little parasitic ******! Eughh!

As for James being dropped, let's not be silly.... He didn't get the name Calamity James for nothing...He's prone to having the odd game like he did today, but he will still earn us far more points than he helped throw away today over the course of the season and is by far and away the best keeper we have at this club.

I do love thos board after a defeat - thought we actually played reasonably - 3 errors led to 3 goals but one bad game should not result in a call for the manager's head - that is just nonsense.

Agreed on your last point but just how long do we tolerate players making the same mistakes repeatedly and brush it off as "only" individual errors then pick them again and again? More a question for Keith of course!

I do love thos board after a defeat - thought we actually played reasonably - 3 errors led to 3 goals but one bad game should not result in a call for the manager's head - that is just nonsense.

Wow I love simplistic. If they hadn't scored 3 we'd have drawn , stuff like that.

James after today MUST be dropped for Gerkin.

Kilkenny MUST start in midfield.

IF you pick Campbell-Ryce play him wide left NOT centre midfield.

When you play Pitman DO NOT stick him on the left wing, he is a STRIKER, let him play down the middle.

Sort it Millen, no more excuses!

Yes, maybe, no (only cause he doesn't have a left foot), yes.

James after today MUST be dropped for Gerkin.

christ you must be pissed forgotten the invitable Gerkin clangers, which is why James was brought in. The mistake was letting Henderson go, not Gerkin AND James. period.

Quite apart from that I agree with the post. Nobody bar Skuse, McAllister or Spence came out of todays debacle with any credit,and these three all made mistakes, but at least did most things right. The rest of the shambles, well. Why the **** didnt Kilkenny start????. Makes no difference who started up front if the service was so shit. Whoooooooooooooosh is not an option for us.

The problem is Millen, its the same shit, different season. Same faulty team selection, same whoooooooooooooosh tactics, same lack of leadership, same morale sinking after leaking the same sloppy easy goals, the same cant wait to get off the pitch mentality, the same we'll sort this out, same we gave away soft goals BULLSHIT. We've heard the same bloody excuses. The team needs overhauling, so what do we play last seasons poor teams, rather than the new signings.

I didnt expect to win, but to cave in like we did today is unforgiveable.

One of the worst "performances" I have EVER seen. James has deservedly copped most of the blame, but lets be brutally honest, we got what we deserved **** ALL. Cant see it changing anytime soon either, we'll most likely go on a run to avoid relegation, but thats it under this clueless "manager" Mediocre is what we are and will be with him in charge

christ you must be pissed forgotten the invitable Gerkin clangers, which is why James was brought in. The mistake was letting Henderson go, not Gerkin AND James. period.

Fontaine should lose his place for his part in some shocking defending, as should James. Play to keep your shirt.

Question is would Gerkin be any better???? I think not.

Had a very good game away at Derby last year when given the chance. If he's going to be our number 2, give him a shot. I doubt he could do any worse than DJ did today, put it that way.

Had a very good game away at Derby last year when given the chance. If he's going to be our number 2, give him a shot. I doubt he could do any worse than DJ did today, put it that way.

I think not. Gerkin is in no way better than James. If he was he would have gone by now.

I aint defending James, he was SHOCKING today, but Gerkin would have been no better. not in a milllion hours.

Henderson would have done better. However we'll never know will we?

Don't think Millen is the right man to be in charge, still too many players in the squad who are not good enough to progress the club.

Not enough had been done in the summer to thin out the squad to free up money, any signings (apart from Spence) brought in are not good enough to progress the club.

The handful of quality players have will be looking for elsewhere and you cant really blame them.

Keef got it wrong today...............................................BIG TIME!!!!

I could have told him that the Tractor Boyz would play 451 and what do we play..................................whatever it was, it wasn;t good enough.

KM needs to look a bit deeper at our opponents...............................and not play strikers out of position..........if we are going to attempt to play 451, then play with 2 wingers.

BCAGFC

I think not. Gerkin is in no way better than James. If he was he would have gone by now.

I aint defending James, he was SHOCKING today, but Gerkin would have been no better. not in a milllion hours.

Henderson would have done better. However we'll never know will we?

Total CRAP!!!

BCAGFC

My thoughts are us gullible morons will continue to sit through this shite until the new stadium is built.

Then the board will consider the Club to be in a healthy enough a situation to be worth investing significantly into the squad, and Millen will go (think the role Stuart Pearce played as manager at Man City).

In the mean time I hope enough confidence enduced runs of results are undertaken to keep us in the division but do have concerns.

Tactically:

- JCR is not a left winger - neither is Brett Pitman, please play one.

- Either flog him at the highest price we get, insert a rocket into his rectum or remove a digit per day that he does not sign the dotted line - am thinking of Louis Carey, obviously rolleyes.gif

- I've had to work harder for goals during a drunken, blindfolded impromptu on a beach that Ipswich had too, too easy surely?

And in other news:

There seems to be a sudden uptake in 'lemon peel and BLUE' clad stewards dotted about

Why's Ziderheads down?

And bar the actual football I had an interesting day.

Archived