IGNORED

Millen

old_eastender

The problem is Millen, its the same shit, different season. Same faulty team selection, same whoooooooooooooosh tactics, same lack of leadership, same morale sinking after leaking the same sloppy easy goals, the same cant wait to get off the pitch mentality, the same we'll sort this out, same we gave away soft goals BULLSHIT. We've heard the same bloody excuses. The team needs overhauling, so what do we play last seasons poor teams, rather than the new signings.

I didnt expect to win, but to cave in like we did today is unforgiveable.

Just about sums up my feeling.

The word i would use to describe the club at the moment is Brittle.

The confidence of the players, the patience of the fans and the general perception around the club as a whole - Brittle.

Throwing money is not the answer, SL probably lost around 30-40m last week.

Root and branch changes needed.

The signs are there that we could start this season the same as the last, give it 6 weeks and lets see if our new board has any balls/power to make a decision that is best for this football club, not just the accountants.

I dont see how we could say no to somebody with Dave Jones Experience, He would be like Fergie compared to Millen.

Billy Davies is the modern day Don Revie and i wouldn't want an ex manager of our rivals at the helm. It's waaay way too early days yet to sack Millen but i did doubt Millen's experience at the club ever since he took over due to his management experience in the Championship. Liam Fontaine should not be captain Skuse would have done a better job, Dean Gerken should be given a chance to compete against David James' position so play Gerken for a while and if Maynard won't sign the deal then we have to assume he's not fully committed if he is looking forward to leaving. Again his position should be competed for by Taylor/Pitman. Campbell-Ryce keeps a lot of possession of the ball but his fancy tricks are a bit unpredictable sometimes so play Kilkenny.

Millen no more excuses?

Christ! He's got hundreds of them - as we've already heard on Radio Bristol and Talksport since getting our arse kicked yesterday.

Millen - stop moaning - do something positive and start managing!

Ab-so-******-loutlely!! However dont be holding your breath, the bloke couldnt inspire a bunk up in the whorehouse.

Sadly he aint gonna be leavin any time soon, even if Swinetown & Crapdiff beat us.

Sweepstake on the excuse when we lose next?

Archived