IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

Pete1975Legend

That's crap - does the Mirror work for West Ham now then. Allardyce can't make an approach to him so phones up his chums at the mirror and asks them to run a story saying they'll pay him £25k a week. Job done. Stinks.

I haven't said Maynard didn't try once! You say Stead took too many touches but Maynard's first touch was appalling yesterday. I'm amazed you think Maynard was better than Stead yesterday, I really am. You say he was unlucky not to score...what does that even mean?! Please tell me why he was unlucky not to score. He didn't even get close bar his clearly offside goal.

Actually, if you look at your post at 5:34, you clearly say Maynard didn't try.

Also, in the second half when the ball was crossed from the left and the keeper made a stunning save from a close range effort. So he was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

We have to sell, we have little choice.....if we beleive (and I have no reason not to) what we are told we have to sell before we can buy. He hasn't and I don't beleive will sign a new contract and we cannot wait till January or worse let his contract run out. We need a major overhall of the defensive unit as an immidiate priority. This should have been done in the summer, I know that comment is bloody obvious, but Millen is quoted as saying he wanted the Maynard situation sorted before the end of the season, three month slatter we are still in limbo. This needs to be sorted NOW!!!

The major question for the board is do you want Millen to spend the cash?

Totally agree mate. He looked uninterested to me on saturday, almost like he didnt want to be there.... Id do a cloughie on him and sit him on the bench and let a hungry young Pitman take the reigns while NM decides what he can do with his earnings!!!!!!

Actually, if you look at your post at 5:34, you clearly say Maynard didn't try.

Also, in the second half when the ball was crossed from the left and the keeper made a stunning save from a close range effort. So he was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

Can you read? In my post at 5.34 I do not once say that Maynard didn't try, in fact I say, as I'm saying now, that I haven't once said that. Do you understand yet? If you're going to make things up then it's pointless having a debate with you.

Archived