IGNORED

New Defender On The Way?

glynriley

Would be a signing in the same league as Caulker. Great prospect, I really hope so.

So how good is this guy? I remember him getting sent off now, google jogged my memory, but that is all i remember about the guy. He looks quite a big unit. Must have something about him as he also got called up to the full Belgium squad

What type of defender is he? Dominant centre back? speed merchant? good tackler? It seems from a quick search he also played at right back as well. Means you could interchange Spence and this guy if needs be.... if he signs.

I think the real answer will be from the kids who play football manager, hope someone has signed him on there so we can get a proper analysis of the guy.

I play that sometimes, trouble is I always sign sh1te so I reckon I could actually be Bristol City manager, not like some of these young wannabes who get city winning the champions league

pfft i remember when you could sign Neil Lennon, play him as AM and he would get you 60 goals a season. Just like in teal life :)

I think the real answer will be from the kids who play football manager, hope someone has signed him on there so we can get a proper analysis of the guy.

Signed him on loan on FIFA 11 (not as thourough as FM I know) and he was quality. This was before the patch came out that included Caulker and I partnered him with Fonts all season.

Reasonably quick for a CB with a good head, got a few from corners and pretty solid.

He went back to Man City at the end of the season rated (I think) around 73 having started at 70.

That is only FIFA of course. :laugh:

Isn't this the guy that flattened Drogba in the box, off the ball, nothing given?

Don't know a great deal about him but suprised to see us linked. If he started at centre half for Man City vs Chelsea he can't be half bad, if his head is in it.

Archived