IGNORED

Football Manager 2012

DaveF

make sure you get the board room changes in as there has been a complete re-hash, also the training ground needs to be adding (I think we had avg last time 10 needs to be up to 13 now)

IMO nyatanga's stats need to be lowered slighty thats all I can think of

Where do you get these stats from?.

Also the 120 -130 stats/potential for players, is that the total of their attributes?.

BCAGFC

Where do you get these stats from?.

Also the 120 -130 stats/potential for players, is that the total of their attributes?.

BCAGFC

the game editor you look at the ground and it ranges from 1 Poor about to fall down to 20 Mega stadium

you need to do a bit of searching if you get the game through steam like myself,

BCAGFC

No - Each player has an overall ability and potential ability out off 200. These can be found in the pre-game editior....

ps how do you get your name at the end of every post? or do you physically type every time?

One more thing, Aaron Holloway has played just about everywhere for the club at various levels (started as centre back as far as I remember). What does everyone consider his best position?

Defender according to the club but I think he's one of those who can play anywhere,

I'd put him as D/M/AMC

Right guys, I see a lot of talk On here about this game but have never played it. Obviously a lot of you rate it so I have a some questions if you don't mind.

How in depth is it?

Do you play the games or just manage them?

If you cant play the game, can it be synced with FIFA so I manage the club but get to play the game aswell?

What is the best computer format for it (pc or games console)?

You can try Fifa manager, not as in depth as football manager but you do get an option of career mode where you can play as a player in-game., as well as manage/coach.

Last one already done mate!

On a slightly more serious note, would be good to have a fan relationship with players in this mould a la dropping a fan favourite could earn a backlash just as sticking with unpopular players could.

Also club personalities - so Arsenal playing beautiful football while Stoke are tough and direct.

City for example could be along the lines of big potential/catchment area while clubs like Rovers, with no disrespect intended, could be 'smaller neighbour to . . .'

All meaning that when you took over a club you took on an expectancy or challenge beyond simply where the board want you to finish.

Brian Tinnion, Scott Murray, Gary Johnson etc should all be added to favoured personel, or club icons.

Tinnion is already favourite personnel buddy :)

Can you put me into the game as a youth player that comes through after the first season? :D

Mr Wendell, you said a Prem player's current ability is around 130, but in my experience, I would say an average rating would be around 150-160.

IIRC, Messi/Ronaldo have a potential/current ability of around 195, with 'lesser' players like Rooney, Benzema, Kaka etc on 180-190. Someone like Crouchy or Scott Parker are about 160-165, so I would think 130 is a bit low.dunno.gif

I did have a player come through my City youth team in one recent game (Adam Davis-DC) who had potential of 193.wub.gif He got a bit pissy when I turned down an £18m bid for him from Real Madrid thoughsad.gif

Mr Wendell, you said a Prem player's current ability is around 130, but in my experience, I would say an average rating would be around 150-160.

IIRC, Messi/Ronaldo have a potential/current ability of around 195, with 'lesser' players like Rooney, Benzema, Kaka etc on 180-190. Someone like Crouchy or Scott Parker are about 160-165, so I would think 130 is a bit low.dunno.gif

I did have a player come through my City youth team in one recent game (Adam Davis-DC) who had potential of 193.wub.gif He got a bit pissy when I turned down an £18m bid for him from Real Madrid thoughsad.gif

I thought that. But to be fair - you can keep a team up full of players that are 130. Just about.

I thought that. But to be fair - you can keep a team up full of players that are 130. Just about.

True Riaz, you can, but you need a lot of luck AND a 20-goal striker to have a chance. Yaya Sanogo was a beast for me.

I went up with City in my first season (Playoffs) and kept them up the next season. Got relegated the season after even though (I thought) I had a half-decent teamdisapointed2se.gif

I seem to have lost my crowd graphics on FM11, had it on FM10.

Any ideas?.

And still can't find that pre-game editor on Steam.

BCAGFC

To find the database editor on Steam go to either of the following:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

To find the database editor on Steam go to either of the following:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

Now this is the sort of thing that confuses me.

WTF is all this about?

Archived