IGNORED

Bolasie

_Bristol-City_

thought he was one of our best players against ipswich. ONE OF THE ONLY PLAYERS TO RUN AT THE OPPO.

Yeah he ran at an opponant, then went left, then went right, then fell over his laces, got up, went backwards, round in a couple of circles, got dizzy and confused, then passed it back to James... :laughcont:

He's got to be one of our most ineffective players imho...can he ever play a simple ball and play one touch when it's needed? :disapointed2se:

yeah, but he's not happy being 2nd team as he discribed it- seems determined to change managers decision though

If this is the tweet your on about

'Bristol 2nd team for me haha Lo l: @joeedwards10 @hmuuggeridge @lewcarey @joelennox @aaronhollz @bobby293 @marlonjackson9'

With the 'hahaLo l' bit at the end, i think its safe to say he's having a joke

yeah ran at them, then turnt around and went back to where he started

Reminds me of Junior Bent! Run down the wing, encounter the full back, turn round and pass it back to Andy Llewellyn to put a cross over.

Would like to see bolasie on the bench, but to be honest I don't know why ? Curiosity probably.

JCR is a tricky player, He looks like he has loads of potenial to be a great player but seems to get frustrated...To me it seems he is on a different type of game plan than others. I think he turns back when he gets no one giving him simple passing options ?

I for one will be very interested to see killkenny & JCR play in the same team, I feel they have the same type of play (the play which I love & would encourage) I think JCR at AMC & Killa DMC would be great.

I wanna see Bolasie start one side, Adomah the other. Lets really take the game to other teams. Their fullbacks wouldn't know what hit them with these two running at them for 90 mins. It will also mean if they double up on Adomah, we've got a similar player on the other side to do the same thing. Elliot and Kilkenny can look after the middle.

I know someone will say "two wingers doesn't work blah blah blah", but playing with one is hardly setting the world alight. As long as they're disciplined and get back to help out their fullbacks (which Adomah does to his credit) then I think it's worth a try. These two putting balls across the box for Maynard/Pitman/Stead all game sounds great football to me.

He clearly isnt ready. We have Albert and JCR who are both high quality wingers.....

He has to wait....and take his chance when it comes.

Didnt exactly impress in pre-season

Any high quality winger doesn't run around in circles, countless times per match!

He is a squad player and nothing more.

Yeah he ran at an opponant, then went left, then went right, then fell over his laces, got up, went backwards, round in a couple of circles, got dizzy and confused, then passed it back to James... :laughcont:

He's got to be one of our most ineffective players imho...can he ever play a simple ball and play one touch when it's needed? :disapointed2se:

Agree with all of this, i groan every time i hear his name read out on the team sheet.....struggle to think what he actually contributes other than crab like dribbles.....very rarely gets telling crosses in or just go direct down the line

He clearly isnt ready. We have Albert and JCR who are both high quality wingers.....

He has to wait....and take his chance when it comes.

Didnt exactly impress in pre-season

High quality? Behave. He shouldn't be in the same post as Albert let alone the same sentence!

yeah ran at them, then turnt around and went back to where he started

Exactly. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen.

Archived