IGNORED

Leicester

Snufflelufagus

He doesn't pick the players to make mistakes you retard! Who else would you of picked today, you'll probably make sumin up now! that was our strongest side.. and until the BOARD yes the board allow millen to go into the market again, that will remain our strongest side!

Have you seriously just used the insult "retard"? His point is correct anyway, or perhaps players won't come to City to play for Millen. Players value manager's reputation when choosing a club it is certainly a factor. I hope we bring some defenders in before the end of the window or it will be a long season.

Bizarrely we might scrape a point on this one; Leicester are still bedding down and have started a little indifferently. Certainly, in my view, could be a good time to play them either to scrape a point or get hammered and get it and Millen out of the way. Takes your picks.

We score first we win.. Quite simply because the leicester players are under a huge amount of pressure! if we score their fans will get straight on their back adding more pressure, thats why im glad city are away so they dont have the pressure of the hoe crowd.. We win = massive confidence boost = going into pompey game on a high = start of our season. I genuinely feel city are in with a shout, they're just lacking in a bit of confidence!

CANT WAIT TO GO TO LEICESTER, COYR..

Im still defoo going, not matter of the result was today, In my opinion, not millens fault.. sloppy errors from players!

The amount of excuses Millen gets is unreal.

I could have told you that these "mistakes" would happen before the game!

Archived