IGNORED

Fed Up

NailseaRed

You all stun me...... Do you know you can make your own Tee shirts to whatever design you require.

Providing..... 1. You get plain tee shirt

2. You have access to a craft shop and can purchase a

a bottle of Tee shirt transfer fluid.

3. Have access to a photo copier & iron

It's as easy as anything make your design, photo copy it, place photo copy onto Tee shirt...... put the transfer fluid onto the photo copied sheet (which is now placed against the Tee shirt) wait for fluid to dry iron over , remove the transfer & BOB'S YER UNCLE

Whatever design you want........ Punk Rock taught me something back in the 70's

DO IT YOURSELF :laugh:

The General standard of merchandise is poor, but complaining about the quality of the shirts is a bit odd considering if we got Reebok to make our kits guess what they'd be exactly the same material, with exactly the same quality and everything because TFG manufacture and make all Rebok football shirts. The quality of the TFG shirts is far, far better than that of the admiral ones, my admiral shirts have frayed incomprehensably while my tfg shirts are all still in great condition. The only city shirts i have that are better quality than the TFG ones are the Lotto ones and they screwed the club aroud something chronic.

As for in general, the quality of the shirts is not bad at all, it is not a million miles behind the Nike, Addidas and Umbro shirts i have.

If we could get any kit supplier i would pick umbro as my england shirt is much nicer to wear than any of my man yoo, Real madrid or Liverpool shirts. And the national addidas shirts are awful to wear, my Argentina shirt is the most unocomfortable football shirt i have ever owned.

Archived