IGNORED

Would You...

Murraysrightplum

James/Gerken - Not bothered which one, honestly think they're on a par with eachother now

Spence

Carey

Nyatanga

McAlister / Wooly

Albert

Kilkenny

Cisse

Bolasie

Maynard

Stead

Can't play two right footed centre backs to people saying carey and wilson partnership.

James/Gerken - Not bothered which one, honestly think they're on a par with eachother now

Spence

Carey

Nyatanga

McAlister / Wooly

Albert

Kilkenny

Cisse

Bolasie

Maynard

Stead

Can't play two right footed centre backs to people saying carey and wilson partnership.

why not?

United do it, Chelsea do it, Arsenal do it, so why can't we?

I notice in KM's latest statement regarding the Leicester game, he say's that we've not given ourselves a chance in the previous two games, something he looking to put right against Leicester, and it was 'now the time to be Brave'.

Am i reading too much into that last comment, or is it just standard manager waffle and bluster?

Is Milley going to be 'Brave' and change the formation/Team line up drastically?

Anyone else think this might be the case?

I can see Woolford starting at LB for a start.

I think he'll start the team that finished Saturday's game with the exception of Albert for JCR. So yes, I believe Martyn will feature at LB.

why not?

United do it, Chelsea do it, Arsenal do it, so why can't we?

1. Because they are world class...we have average at best defenders. Silly comparison

2. Tried having two defenders with same foot in Nyatanga and Fontaine last week and got caught out for Ipswich's second goal.

1. Because they are world class...we have average at best defenders. Silly comparison

2. Tried having two defenders with same foot in Nyatanga and Fontaine last week and got caught out for Ipswich's second goal.

what so you'd rather have two average cb's, one right footed, one left, rather than 2 decent right footed cb's? Seems bizzare to me!

There are a couple of ways i think you could go with the team,

Play a couple of the kids and see what happens (can they really be any worse)

Gk - James

Dr - Spence

Dc - Wilson

Dc - Carey

Dl - Ball

Dm - Skuse

Cm - Kilkenny

Cm- Reid

Rw - Albert

Lw - Wolly

Cf - Maynard

If you don't want to go for any kind of youth then swap wilson for Tangs, Ball for McAllister and Reid for Johnson or possibly Elliot if you must have a midfielder who can't pass for toffee and continually gives away free kicks.

Archived