IGNORED

David James The Manager ?

Ashton1

I would have thought that if DJ was going to be dropped it would have been after the Ipswich game, but I wouldn't be that surprised if he was going to give Gerken a chance. I can't see Pitman handing in a transfer request. Cisse, maybe.

How reliable is your source?

Quite good.. we'll see tomoz mate.. plus i seen colin sextoy in clifton earlier. i asked him (tounge in cheek) when he was going to sack millen, he wasn't impressed and said how long did it take me to think that up to..:laugh:

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE THAT NO KEEPER IN THE WORLD WOULD BE ANY GOOD IF YOU HAD TO BE BEHIND THAT BAG OF CRAP IN FRONT OF YOU.

Further highlighted that James was the top shot stopper in the Championship last season, blaming James for this inept team is just Ridiculous!!!

Completely right, and that's why we don't need to pay a goalkeeper 15K a week (supposedly) whilst that kind of money could be spent on a better defence.

If it is true then I don't blame Pitman to be honest. Constantly being overlooked or put out of position to accomodate someone who will be gone in a shot, should the right club come in for him.

Anybody else getting De Je Vue (spelling)..... the Lita and Heffernan situation springs to mind.

Anybody else getting De Je Vue (spelling)..... the Lita and Heffernan situation springs to mind.

I agree, what chances scoring wihout either Maynard or Pitman in the team? Can't remember off top of my head but there must've been several games where these two were sole goalscorers?

Simply not a case of signing a readymade replacement. Worried indeed if the Pitman rumour is true.

I'm a massive fan of James I think he as been great for us under differcult circumstances.

However I think he is mad as a box of frogs .

Having said that it could be an inspired move but there s bigger chance it could be a disaster, he as the touch of the Tony Adams about him.

Archived