IGNORED

Who Would We Bring In?

Modestant

Tisdale for me. We need someone who can get the most out of relatively limited resources. A lot of the names mentioned would want new personnel and transfer funds and use the lack of them as an excuse if results didn't go well.

Someone mentioned Ray Wilkins - significant track record of success as a coach and an equally significant track record of failure as a manager.

I beleive Keith will turn it round and it will be a mid-table season but there do seem to be some themes that go back to GJ's time .. some tactical issues, playing players out of position, poor first half / better second half, sloppy goals from mistakes, sloppy goals conceded from set pieces ... some great runs of results and some extremely poor runs of results etc etc.

George Burley, Billy Davies, Mark Robins, Dave Jones, Glenn Hoddle, Mark Hughes :shocking: Mark McGhee, Ronnie Moore, Gianfranco Zola, Ginaluca Vialli and two 100000000/1 shots Rafa Benitez and Martin O'Neil

To all of those bar the long shots a major no! What about Curbishley fml!

I think he's a good manager to, what he did at Leicester was incredible, just doesn't seem the manager to really bollock the players when their not performing, which is what we need

I think he does give players a roll licking. I would love him here as manager, would be my ideal candidate for the job here.

Archived