IGNORED

Deano

BS3_RED

And just what could Millen have done to keep Henderson?

Tie him to the goalposts?

Umm let me think..... Henderson is no 2 at pompey....

Would have and should have been no 2 here, but oh hang on - Millen gave gerken a new contract and hendo had to settle for no 3.... dont blame him for going!!

I was there tonight and on my phone in the traffic. He should have done better with the goal as from the away end looked like he got enough on it that he should have kept it out.

To make up for that blunder about 10 mins before he kept it 1-0 stopping a header from point blank range that looked destined to go in.

The only thing I noticed about his game lacking was his kicking as wasn't too good but was happy to kick it up field.

Umm let me think..... Henderson is no 2 at pompey....

Would have and should have been no 2 here, but oh hang on - Millen gave gerken a new contract and hendo had to settle for no 3.... dont blame him for going!!

And millen has always said he wanted 3 keepers, if you do not want to fight for a place that is your perogative. Henderson didn't want to fight, for all we know he would have been 2nd choice. Not millens fault. It was a good choice for the club

So all those persons who have done nothing but attack James for the last two weeks stating the Deano is better,well have a look at the one he just let in. SSN just showed it.

Don't really need to, I saw DJ make 2 major cock ups against Ipswich.

Gerkin was in a team that won tonight, that's good enough for most City fans, I do say most!

Don't care what people say, James is the much better keeper. At fault for the first goal and almost gifted them an equalizer at the end, get James back, Gerken wasn't yesterday and isnt the answer.

He also made a top class save from a header by Andy King straight after the restart. He said he was rusty in his interview and only had 3 days of training. James needs a kick up the ass. Conceeding 6 goals in 2 games isn't acceptable, stats don't lie.

Actually, talking about bravery, I heard Jimmy Armfield say on 5 live last night when talking about James being dropped, that one of the first things that goes in goalkeepers is their bravery. He'd seen the game against Ipswich and wondered if that was the case with James.

Archived