IGNORED

Jimmy Bullard

CiderHider

£5m they paid Fulham and they have let him go, Money well spent.

Was he really on £50k per week? If so then he is well off our radar. I would imagine QPR or Norwich might offer him a way back into the Premier League,or join Sven!

Where do you think he will end up, Champ or Prem? Would you have him at AG if the opportunity was arose?

£5m they paid Fulham and they have let him go, Money well spent.

Was he really on £50k per week? If so then he is well off our radar. I would imagine QPR or Norwich might offer him a way back into the Premier League,or join Sven!

Where do you think he will end up, Champ or Prem? Would you have him at AG if the opportunity was arose?

Only for a period between Sept - April. Wouldn't want him on the team photo !!

He would be a luxury we really couldn't afford.

Agreed!.He had a brief spell when he was tremendous, a couple of seasons mid career, but his injury record and lack of impact since then make him a luxury not worth having. Would rather have a player 10 years younger, who was hungry and ambitious.

Agreed!.He had a brief spell when he was tremendous, a couple of seasons mid career, but his injury record and lack of impact since then make him a luxury not worth having. Would rather have a player 10 years younger, who was hungry and ambitious.

he's a positive bubblely personailty somthing the club hasn't really had since murray and puts smiles on peoples faces , I'd love him here but we couldn't afford it

Archived