IGNORED

Sinking A Few Before The Game?

CiderHider

:yahoo: Moving on a bit from Why do we, it really isw an interesting subject to understand the human need's

Why do people turn up on the day at AG? Is it the football iself that partrs you with your momey? Do you enojoy the unity thata football club offers, under that crest? Does it offer simplistic rules that lack emotion, therfor thought and reason?

I think that is me. What a strenge world where 10's of thousands of people gather to watch 11v11? I like the odd's, really i like the fight, football is a civilised way of battle, we choose our best fighters and we form them accordingly!!

For me English football s ticks all the box's, At a football match, and offen on here i'm a nutter, but football encourages that! By my very nature i'm compeleed to seek companionship unity, a common ground. I seek refuage and knowing i meet the vert basic criterear I'mi am welcome under the BCFC standard.safe in numbers, I have an identity and equalls.

I dislike poeople using footballl clubs to make personal profit, it sicken's me. I like a pure fight where the motive is respect and setting an example.

Time waits for no man, blink and its over[. Somtimes the most bacis nstincts are the most rewarding, feeling good, feeling happy and comfortable.

This is all great Wong, but i live on planet reality, I have a job, family, commitments, how can I forfit this for a Football club?

NEVER!! Dont be afriad though, without the basic family values football is a luxury that can never exiist.

GRR STFU about my spelling mistakes My stadium is a place i have licence to dismiss logic!!

:yahoo: Moving on a bit from Why do we, it really isw an interesting subject to understand the human need's

Why do people turn up on the day at AG? Is it the football iself that partrs you with your momey? Do you enojoy the unity thata football club offers, under that crest? Does it offer simplistic rules that lack emotion, therfor thought and reason?

I think that is me. What a strenge world where 10's of thousands of people gather to watch 11v11? I like the odd's, really i like the fight, football is a civilised way of battle, we choose our best fighters and we form them accordingly!!

For me English football s ticks all the box's, At a football match, and offen on here i'm a nutter, but football encourages that! By my very nature i'm compeleed to seek companionship unity, a common ground. I seek refuage and knowing i meet the vert basic criterear I'mi am welcome under the BCFC standard.safe in numbers, I have an identity and equalls.

I dislike poeople using footballl clubs to make personal profit, it sicken's me. I like a pure fight where the motive is respect and setting an example.

Time waits for no man, blink and its over[. Somtimes the most bacis nstincts are the most rewarding, feeling good, feeling happy and comfortable.

This is all great Wong, but i live on planet reality, I have a job, family, commitments, how can I forfit this for a Football club?

NEVER!! Dont be afriad though, without the basic family values football is a luxury we can never exiist.

GRR STFU about my spelling mistakes My stadium is a place i have licence to dismiss logic, get high or pissed and dream about the future, dont take this way I need hope!

Did you have a liquid lunch today Teddy?

Am I imagining this?

No, incredibly Robbored really did call him Terry. no.gif

Friday lunchtime piss ups still going strong in Nailsea then.

Or is he saying Teddy/CH is actually 'Terry from Shirehampton'? speechless-smiley-040.gif

God know's what Teddy's response will be, he's been banging away for over 10 minutes down there.

Or is he saying Teddy/CH is actually 'Terry from Shirehampton'? speechless-smiley-040.gif

God know's what Teddy's response will be, he's been banging away for over 10 minutes down there.

OK first off people needs to stfu. ALL i'm saying is people have reason to attend AG.... For me i like the antisipation, the odds, the unity behind our 11 gladiators!

BEER is good, why dismiss it? getting buggered is good, life is too short and numbers are boring, the unknown is intreaging.

OK first off people needs to stfu. ALL i'm saying is people have reason to attend AG.... For me i like the antisipation, the odds, the unity behind our 11 gladiators!

BEER is good, why dismiss it? getting buggered is good, life is too short and numbers are boring, the unknown is intreaging.

Beer is certainly good.

As for your second comment, I'm not sure that many would agree with you...........speechless-smiley-040.gif

I certainly wouldn't pooh- pooh a few points of Timothy Taylor's Landlord.snack.gif

terry you are all wrong - rajt

Most beer is cat piss. How people can drink anything but real ale is a disgrace. I rather drink bottled water than Carling, Carlsberg etc.

NEVER!! Dont be afriad though, without the basic family values football is a luxury that can never exiist.

GRR STFU about my spelling mistakes My stadium is a place i have licence to dismiss logic!!

Well said Terry.

It's tribal.

It's Us vs Them.

It's excitement.

It's unity.

It's passion.

It's theatre.

It beats shopping with the Doris.

Well said Terry.

It's no longer tribal, these days we're all "fans of football"

It's Us vs Them in the crush for over priced half time nosh

It's excitement untill kick off

It's unity in abusing Lee Johnson

It's passion as long ad it means sitting passively and clapping politely

It's theatre as the players theatrically throw themselves to the floor

It beats shopping with the Doris, unless it's shopping in Ann Summers for some kinky stuff

Corrected for you

From what I can make of this thread; we go down the City to get buggered after a shit pint of beer, by Terry

Archived