IGNORED

Cole Skuse

bangers

What does he add to our side? All i see him ever do is running around a lot.

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He regularly gets caught in possesion

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He often looks anonomous throughout a game

He cannot pass

Why is this guy a mainstay in the side? Im not trying to bash him, but I just really CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT???????

What does he add to our side? All i see him ever do is running around a lot.

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He regularly gets caught in possesion

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He often looks anonomous throughout a game

He cannot pass

Why is this guy a mainstay in the side? Im not trying to bash him, but I just really CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT???????

Neither can I, mate. IMO it is our midfield, not our back four who are woefully inadequate. When Skuse was injured last season and Cisse had a good run we played better as a team. Skuse and JCR are simply not up to it.

Neither can I, mate. IMO it is our midfield, not our back four who are woefully inadequate. When Skuse was injured last season and Cisse had a good run we played better as a team. Skuse and JCR are simply not up to it.

JCR was superb against Pompey, and one of our better players against Ipswich.

Very little

But the fact he runs at players and gets in positions is more than anyone else is doing

Well, imo all of the cons you levelled at Skuse in your original post you could equally have levelled at JCR. Our problem is midfield. We have all been quick to crucify the back four but they simply get overrun. Maybe that is why they play hoofball.

Well, imo all of the cons you levelled at Skuse in your original post you could equally have levelled at JCR. Our problem is midfield. We have all been quick to crucify the back four but they simply get overrun. Maybe that is why they play hoofball.

JCR's role isnt to dominate the centre of midfield.....its to run at defenders and create chances....1 out 2 is a lot more than what Skuse is doing.

Elliott and Kilkenny are worthy starters....but we really need someone decent in with them.

JCR's role isnt to dominate the centre of midfield.....its to run at defenders and create chances....1 out 2 is a lot more than what Skuse is doing.

Elliott and Kilkenny are worthy starters....but we really need someone decent in with them.

Agreed!

As I've said before he doesn't score goals, make goals or stop goals. Poor passer, no leadership or desire to get stuck in.

Gets clapped for every 3 yard backward pass and 70/30 tackle he wins while jogging about the pitch.

Only loved because he's local. Well so were Matt Hewlett, Joe Burnell and Simon Clist and they have all proved to be shit and in time when a manager who is not part of the Johnson regime bombs Skuse out he'll be lucky to get a game for Bath.

simple answer, drop skuse, and bring in cisse, nobody seems to rate him, yeah his passing isnt the best, but we have kilkenny to make all the passes, and when cisse came into the team last season, our form picked up, as it enabled marv to push on and get in to support the strikers, as cisse makes every tackle, and mops everything up infront of the back four.

simple answer, drop skuse, and bring in cisse, nobody seems to rate him, yeah his passing isnt the best, but we have kilkenny to make all the passes, and when cisse came into the team last season, our form picked up, as it enabled marv to push on and get in to support the strikers, as cisse makes every tackle, and mops everything up infront of the back four.

Agree 100%

simple answer, drop skuse, and bring in cisse, nobody seems to rate him, yeah his passing isnt the best, but we have kilkenny to make all the passes, and when cisse came into the team last season, our form picked

up, as it enabled marv to push on and get in to support the strikers, as cisse makes every tackle, and mops everything up infront of the back four.

Agreed and I hate to be a stuck record but he got to BE DROPPED but I don't think he had the worse game tonight to be fair to him.

Our best run last year cane when he got injured Cisse, Elliott & Johnson were in midfield. They are tried and tested and let's get then back in the team for god sake.

Agreed and I hate to be a stuck record but he got to BE DROPPED but I don't think he had the worse game tonight to be fair to him.

Our best run last year cane when he got injured Cisse, Elliott & Johnson were in midfield. They are tried and tested and let's get then back in the team for god sake.

What is it with you and Lee Johnson?

Tbh does anyone see anything in kilkenny thats diffrent to LJ?? im not a fan of LJ but i havnt seen kilkenny put a single tackle in yet, sumfin which leeds fans hav already said he doesnt do. Then theres the sideways/backwards LJ/gary owers/joe burnell type passing.....!?!?!?!! Not sure hes the creative spark keef thought he was. Is it time for a few young 'uns to be played i.e reid? I think we all appreciate a younger player on the pitch trying their hearts out rather than some of the moneygrabbing billy big bollox shambles we had out there tonight??

Skuse is an absolute model professional, in training, lifestyle, punctuality, support of the management staff, polite and quietly spoken, and a manager's dream in all things off the pitch.

Problem is we don't see that side of him, only what he does in a competitive environment on the pitch. And at the moment that is just not good enough.

Skuse is pretty clueless on the ball, he looks good at times when he;s chasing the ball down and he runs around a lot but he just doesn;t read the game! JCR is no world beater.....but i'd av im over Woeful Woolford anyday!

I'm just saying with him in the team last season with Cisse and eliott we had a good run that's all. Play Kilkenny there then after all he does EXACTLY the same lee Johnson did yet not a murmur from anyone funny that!!!

I don't think LJ passed backwards as far or as much as Kilkenny did tonight. Bizarre purchase on the face of it but still early days..

I'm just saying with him in the team last season with Cisse and eliott we had a good run that's all. Play Kilkenny there then after all he does EXACTLY the same lee Johnson did yet not a murmur from anyone funny that!!!

Never seen Lee Johnson organise a team like Kilknenny did v Pompey ever.

Never seen Lee challenge like Kilkenny for the disallowed goal v Pompey.

Never seen Lee Johnson pass the ball like Kilkenny.

I agree they are similar players but it's like saying David Bentley does exactly the same thing as David Beckham!

Really!!!

Not on what we've seen so far.

It's still early days, but so far I havn't seen anything from Kilkenny that is an improvement on Lee Johnson.

Been saying the same since last season. Iv'e really wanted to give Millen the benefit of the doubt but i'm seriously starting to wonder if he has what it takes.

Archived