IGNORED

Cole Skuse

bangers

I did and apart from that challenge on the keeper can you remember a pass kilkenny did that went forward that created a goal scoring opportunity?

Yea he broke forward 3/4 times slipping both Adomah and JCR wide before breaking into the box.

Had an effort which just went wide

For me ran the centre of midfield v pompey.

No coincidence that we have created 2 chances at home this season....both of which were through Kilkenny.

What does he add to our side? All i see him ever do is running around a lot.

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He regularly gets caught in possesion

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He often looks anonomous throughout a game

He cannot pass

Why is this guy a mainstay in the side? Im not trying to bash him, but I just really CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT???????

Very good at passing the ball backwards......?? maybe unfair - don't single him out for that, the whole team all do it.....!!

You definately didnt go to the Pompey game did you.

Yes I did.

We had a five man midfield, not orchestrated by Kilkenny, but of which he was a part, that worked their socks off.

Tonight our midfield was over-run and appeared to give up.

KIlkenny IMO was very poor. Lack of challenges, lack of pace, poor passing (gave the ball away several times) and lacking in creativity.

Yes I did.

We had a five man midfield, not orchestrated by Kilkenny, but of which he was a part, that worked their socks off.

Tonight our midfield was over-run and appeared to give up.

KIlkenny IMO was very poor. Lack of challenges, lack of pace, poor passing (gave the ball away several times) and lacking in creativity.

I wasnt their tonight....maybe he is one of those players who needs 2 around him....he is on the small side.

Yea he broke forward 3/4 times slipping both Adomah and JCR wide before breaking into the box.

Had an effort which just went wide

For me ran the centre of midfield v pompey.

No coincidence that we have created 2 chances at home this season....both of which were through Kilkenny.

So basically what LJ did unfortunately fans were so blinkered they never pointed out the good stuff. Which really are just basic midfield duties LJ did it with criticism. Kilkenny can do it and get praised bizarre.......

So basically what LJ did unfortunately fans were so blinkered they never pointed out the good stuff. Which really are just basic midfield duties LJ did it with criticism. Kilkenny can do it and get praised bizarre.......

Like someone else said....Kilkenny does everything LJ did....just a lot better.

There is a reason why 1 is playing every game and starting internationally.....while the other is sitting at home twiddling his thumbs.

If you seriously think LJ is just as gd as Kilkenny then you really are CLUELESS.

Like someone else said....Kilkenny does everything LJ did....just a lot better.

There is a reason why 1 is playing every game and starting internationally.....while the other is sitting at home twiddling his thumbs.

If you seriously think LJ is just as gd as Kilkenny then you really are CLUELESS.

I'm not disputing the fact that Kilkenny is not good but what I do dispute is fans saying that he's head and shoulders above LJ when he clearly is not. He is not doing anything different to LJ, Kilkenny does a ball sideways it's a good pass LJ did it and all we heard were groans

I'm not disputing the fact that Kilkenny is not good but what I do dispute is fans saying that he's head and shoulders above LJ when he clearly is not. He is not doing anything different to LJ, Kilkenny does a ball sideways it's a good pass LJ did it and all we heard were groans

Your right of course....i think Killkenny is marginally better...but not a lot in it. If we're going to play 4-5-1 then i'd have Kilkenny, LJ and Elliot in the middle together. Just a thought!

Skuse is an absolute model professional, in training, lifestyle, punctuality, support of the management staff, polite and quietly spoken, and a manager's dream in all things off the pitch.

Problem is we don't see that side of him, only what he does in a competitive environment on the pitch. And at the moment that is just not good enough.

Here Here.............

What is it with people on here slating Skuse...... There are many players on the pitch (last night and any other game this season) that are worse!

People starting topics on how crap Skuse is, is getting very boring!! Yaaaaawn!!!!

While im on here - IMO Kilkenny was no better that Skuse last night....... The amount of times he just hoofed the ball in the air to noone ..... I lost count!

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He cannot pas

Why is this guy a mainstay in the side? Im not trying to bash him, but I just really CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT???????

Here Here.............

What is it with people on here slating Skuse...... There are many players on the pitch (last night and any other game this season) that are worse!

People starting topics on how crap Skuse is, is getting very boring!! Yaaaaawn!!!!

While im on here - IMO Kilkenny was no better that Skuse last night....... The amount of times he just hoofed the ball in the air to noone ..... I lost count!

Cos central midfield is so important, matches are won or lost in the middle of the park. Trouble with Skuse is he is terrible on the ball. He can stop the other team playing, but he adds nothing else of positive note to us. Kilkenny i agree was only marginally better but at least he looks comfortable on the ball, but his his trouble last night was the lack of movement of players like Skuse running into space and looking to recieve the ball from him. Millen prob knows all this...hence the fact we have to pack midfield 4-5-1 to get a foothold in the game.

Cos central midfield is so important, matches are won or lost in the middle of the park. Trouble with Skuse is he is terrible on the ball. He can stop the other team playing, but he adds nothing else of positive note to us. Kilkenny i agree was only marginally better but at least he looks comfortable on the ball, but his his trouble last night was the lack of movement of players like Skuse running into space and looking to recieve the ball from him. Millen prob knows all this...hence the fact we have to pack midfield 4-5-1 to get a foothold in the game.

Correct. Control the midfield, control the game! Always advocated this- we did so at Leicester rather well by all accounts...

Cole Skuse is a utility man. His best place in the team is on the bench, where he can plug holes if required. It's a matter of constant irritation for me to see him guaranteed a starting place every week. He has done nothing to justify it and he sits in the team ahead of more effective players. Worse than that it often feels like the team is shuffled about to accommodate him.

When Millen has gone any manager worthy of the name will have Skuse out of team within three games.

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He cannot pass

...but his use of English grammar is better than some.

Pro's

He runs around a lot

He has long legs

Con's

He doesnt get forward

He doesnt score goals

He cant control the ball

He cant tackle

He cannot pass

Did you go the WBA friendly? He was the best midfielder on the park in the first half. And if you genuinely think he can't pass, then you must be watching a completely different game to me.

Nice to see Keef shipped out LJ, that should give him a reason to keep mr 'over-rated' in the team.

Although to be fair he hasn't been any worse or better than any other midfielder so far. - Unfortunately our midfield is cr** in the centre.

Very true, i wonder if Gerry Gow or Brian Tinnion would be willing to donate one of their sperms....if we can find a surrogate mother?

Just a thought!

Archived