IGNORED

Woolford, Go Back To Scunthorpe

shepton red

I take no delight in singling out this player, but what has he done since he has been with us? If he really was their Player of the Season prior to joining us, they must be absolute sh**.

Go now and take Keith for the ride.........................................................

Poor tonight,I do wonder who is scouting for us,real question marks over there capabilities.

The guy is CRAP,I have not anything to suggest he was worth the money paid.

We should be entitled to our money back,not fit for purpose comes to mind im afraid.

Maybe if he actually got some games we would see what he could do, he has been inconsistent in his performances, but we have been inconsistent in giving him game time.

He has been consistent. Consistently s****e he is one of the worst signings I can remember seeing, hell i'ld rather have bas savage at least we had a comedy factor with him

I personally think that he is not all to blame for a below average performance, his service from left back was poor, but he has no consistency, he has been playing left back on numerous occasions and has been sub, I believe that with a good run in the team he can come good and show us what he has got like he did when he came on against pompey,

Slate me if you want, but thats just my opinion!

He was handed an excellent opportunity last night to show us all that he's a good player. What did we see... absolute sh*t for 70 odd mins! Show no commitment and looked half asleep.

All this talk of "give him time" is a luxury we can't afford. we need good players now!

He was handed an excellent opportunity last night to show us all that he's a good player. What did we see... absolute sh*t for 70 odd mins! Show no commitment and looked half asleep.

All this talk of "give him time" is a luxury we can't afford. we need good players now!

Exactly.

If he'd had a poor game and given 100% i could have understood but he didn't seem interested in the slightest.

Scored 8 for Scunny last season before coming here so he's obviously not a poor player.

Give him games and he'll come good.

Correct. Not a poor player indeed, none of our players really are 'poor'.

It was all down to tactics and management last night. IMO.

We seem to have a history of signing good players and making them appear awful, particluarly free-scoring strikers.

was poor last night, just did not seem that intrested at all. suppossed to as a winger get his head down and drive for the by line but didn't at all get to the by-line even once during the whole game he just jogged about the halfway line.

Could say he has no support which is fair enough but he should make things happen for himself and create space.

givwe him a run of games to see what he can do ,he obviously had something about him for us to sign him in the first place.

Maybe if he actually got some games we would see what he could do, he has been inconsistent in his performances, but we have been inconsistent in giving him game time.

spot on. the guy's been messed about since he arrived. in and out the team. play here, play there. a goal scoring midfield player we bought. funny how that changes after millen's gotten hold of him. and on the knobheads that have said go back up north 'cos you got long hair.. well genius

Archived