IGNORED

Woolford, Go Back To Scunthorpe

shepton red

Scored 8 for Scunny last season before coming here so he's obviously not a poor player.

Give him games and he'll come good.

He didn't do too badly when he first joined us and chipped in with a couple of assists. His record at Scunny was good, so agree he can't be too bad a player. He is obviously lacking confidence and maybe struggling to settle into a new team. Okay, his performances need to improve and quickly, but let's not write him off too soon. I think he would give much more balance to the team on the left than JCR, who cuts inside all the time. JCR has put in a couple of decent performances recently though, so maybe not the right time to drop him.

Sergio Aguero has managed to fit into Manchester pretty well, yet Woolford can't move from S****horpe. Dear god, excuses excuses excuses, what happened to "he's just a shit player who can't be bothered" in todays society, why is there always a f...g excuse for poncy footballers, he's on shit loads of money and he could have paid the whole of S****horpe to come down with him so he could settle in.

And whats with the long hair and a headband, are there any men left today, I suggest he gets his hair cut, preferably a grade 1 and donates that girly headband to Vivacity, perhaps he will then look like a footballer and care enough to play a game of football for a change.

Sergio Aguero has managed to fit into Manchester pretty well, yet Woolford can't move from S****horpe. Dear god, excuses excuses excuses, what happened to "he's just a shit player who can't be bothered" in todays society, why is there always a f...g excuse for poncy footballers, he's on shit loads of money and he could have paid the whole of S****horpe to come down with him so he could settle in.

And whats with the long hair and a headband, are there any men left today, I suggest he gets his hair cut, preferably a grade 1 and donates that girly headband to Vivacity, perhaps he will then look like a footballer and care enough to play a game of football for a change.

Yes, but for every Aguero, there's a Torres who hasn't exactly set the World on fire at Chelsea, yet was played almost every game. Another post more concerned about his hair than anything else. We would never want the likes of Totti, Buffon, Tevez or Forlan playing for City would we? His fashion sense (or lack of it!) has nothing to do with his ability as a footballer. Once again, we are scapegoating one player (at least JM will get a rest for a while) and attacking him on a personal level. I'm sure Woolford won't be happy with his performances, but let's not single out one player and make it personal.

Yes, it's just a different one every game.:disapointed2se:

It's true Keith pulls it out of a bag 10 minutes before kick off and then Wiggles draws it up on the board for everyone. Then it's, "Fingers crossed and give the ball to Nicky" and off they go.

Scored 8 for Scunny last season before coming here so he's obviously not a poor player.

Give him games and he'll come good.

This is the scarey thing. This lad scored 8 goals from the wing in a very poor (relegated) S****horpe team. This would more than imply the player has ability and we are just failing to harness it....So the question has got to be WHY?

This is the scarey thing. This lad scored 8 goals from the wing in a very poor (relegated) S****horpe team. This would more than imply the player has ability and we are just failing to harness it....So the question has got to be WHY?

It would appear any flair is coached out of any creative player we sign. GJ started it, KM is continuing it. We seem to be afraid to attack teams and are set up not to lose. Thats my guess anyway.

Seriously, WTF?

Precisely.

Every team needs a long-haired, alice band wearing, light in the shoe, nancy boy.

Look at all the great European tems. Can't move for alice bands, hair gel and wot nots.

Alice bands are good, whip it off while running at the defender, twang it in his eye, ghost past him, put the ball over.... straight into the Atyeo :) look at the camera,flick your hair back, and jog back to the half way line. it's all about looking right. Now where can I find some Burberry boots?

all wingers need full backs as support and not ones who get a nosebleed if they venture over the half way line (yes, jamie)

a bit harsh singling out woolford anyway because there is no way he was any worse and at least 8 others last night.

So very true, overlapping attacking fullbacks are very much the present and the future, same with wingers cutting inside to facilitate this etc.

Archived