IGNORED

Ban Him

Isawjonshaw

Rumour is hes signed to either Newcastle, West Ham, Leicester, Wigan or Southampton for anthing in the region of £4million, £5million, £6million or even £7million passed his medical but then failed it, Waghorn on his way to Ashton Gate buts still in Leicester at the moment and Maynard back in the squad for Saturday. :dunno: And his misses is having a baby soon

Rumour is hes signed to either Newcastle, West Ham, Leicester, Wigan or Southampton for anthing in the region of £4million, £5million, £6million or even £7million passed his medical but then failed it, Waghorn on his way to Ashton Gate buts still in Leicester at the moment and Maynard back in the squad for Saturday. :dunno: And his misses is having a baby soon

It's so clear now!!

Obviously a lot of money in bags these days. Personally I don't care where Ivbags ends up as long as we get rid of him. Hope he can get through the medical despite the fact that he is known to suffer from lumbago.

:handbags: aww, who banned the original weird 'bag' post then?

saw it last night (early hours) & thought we'd have a bit of fun with that.

I bet we've/I've missed some good posts now.. I come on just to see the biggest baddest baggist jokes -thought there'd be a sackful of 'em by now .. aww ball-bags :fastasleep:

I'm gonna take a bag or two with me on every post for a while anyway.. I've got the bag-bug :handbags: :handbags:

Archived