IGNORED

Where Is Dave Jones

Jordan Tansley

Billy davis now mate!

28 Aug 2011 14:29:26

28 Aug 2011 13:41:58

Bristol City FC will announce Billy Davies as there new manager by Friday 2nd of Sept......you heard it here first...

I'VE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY A VERY GOOD SOURCE THAT KEITH HAS BEEN SUMMONED FOR A MEETING TOMORROW (MONDAY) WITH STEVE LANDSDOWN

If only..

Don't get this thread care to share

A poster was adamant that Dave Jones would be named our manager in two games time. This was 4 games ago.

He also brought us the "classic thread" where Bradley had signed for Watford and didn't pay up on the £100 bet he made with a former mod, Edson.

Bit of banter really, some people like to take it seriously...

A poster was adamant that Dave Jones would be named our manager in two games time. This was 4 games ago.

He also brought us the "classic thread" where Bradley had signed for Watford and didn't pay up on the £100 bet he made with a former mod, Edson.

Dave Jones is looking for a big club.

Get it, but I thought all the big clubs in the North Easthad managers, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Darlington, Hartlepool and Whitley Bay...................Cant for the life of me think of another BIG club in that area. :whistle2:

Blyth Spartans ( WE. ARE. SPARTA!)

ha ha steve bruce would drop sunderland like pacquio dropped hatton if a bigger club came along....dont give a shit about them, just a stepping stone...enjoy the ride black cat

Ain't that the truth. Looking at his cv and the way he jumps ship you would have to be very wary of giving him money to spend. Very unlikely he will see a job through unless he is at a big club.

Don't forget the 'Julian Bennett signing from Forest' rumour last season as well.

He has a 100% record so far, bless him

Get it, but I thought all the big clubs in the North Easthad managers, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Darlington, Hartlepool and Whitley Bay...................Cant for the life of me think of another BIG club in that area. :whistle2:

Then we come to wurzel country,Bristol City,Bristol Rovers,Yeovil,Bath,and them who hate the Brizzey teams who are almost off the end of the map Plymouth teams that would only interest Sunday morning pub team managers and of course Keith Millen

Then we come to wurzel country,Bristol City,Bristol Rovers,Yeovil,Bath,and them who hate the Brizzey teams who are almost off the end of the map Plymouth teams that would only interest Sunday morning pub team managers and of course Keith Millen

why is this sunderland idiot on here giving us grief for? doesnt he have enough problems of his own?

Don't forget the forum rules, you can only criticise the post, not the poster.

Anyway, he sounds a Pr!ck.

excellent!

anyway, does he say that plymouth only attract sunday morning pubteam managers? that is quite right, but their boss is peter reid as far as i know, who was sunderlands most successful manager in 30 years so that isnt really well thought through is it?

Archived