IGNORED

Clarkson

Murraysrightplum

all need a chance imo !

Stewart listed, hunt listed, cisse and Millen not getting on and cisse wanting out. That probably only leaves clarkson. Can't say I've heard to much coming out of the club about him.

Get him on the bench for the Brighton game I say. He's doing everything that could be asked of a reserve striker and he can't do any worse than Taylor!

I agree with giving him a chance on the bench but thought Taylor hasnt looked too bad so far!

Give the guy a chance to prove himself, can't ever remember him being given a run of more than 2/3 games ever....has always scored and created when played & looks back to half decent form and fitness now.

Or shall we just contiune with kilkenny skuse and elliot? would that make you happy nibor, or were you expecting messi to arrive before the deadline? Gonna have to gag and bag you eh

Give the guy a chance to prove himself, can't ever remember him being given a run of more than 2/3 games ever....has always scored and created when played & looks back to half decent form and fitness now.

Or shall we just contiune with kilkenny skuse and elliot? would that make you happy nibor, or were you expecting messi to arrive before the deadline? Gonna have to gag and bag you eh

Dunno what you're talking about to be honest, you seem to just be making up some sort of nonsense.

I wouldn't be advocating 451/433 but if we had to play it I can think of at least three players I'd want starting at the head of the midfield three in front of the entirely useless Clarkson.

I think that says more about the managers and coaches we've had than the current system. Considering the grandious ideas our last Chairman had/has for this Club and the money we pay in wages, you would have thought he would put someone in charge who has had lots of experience at this level. Personally, I would be paying more money for a good manager, than the luxury of someone like David James. Someone who knows how to use the Acadamy and Reserves, as well as the first team.

When you look at the list of managers this Club has had over the years, it's no wonder we are where we are.

Then...nothing suprises me about this Club.

That's a bit of a weird tangent but whatever... maybe you should take a look at the views of other managers in the Championship on reserve football, particularly in the south.

Dunno what you're talking about to be honest, you seem to just be making up some sort of nonsense.

I wouldn't be advocating 451/433 but if we had to play it I can think of at least three players I'd want starting at the head of the midfield three in front of the entirely useless Clarkson.

That's a bit of a weird tangent but whatever... maybe you should take a look at the views of other managers in the Championship on reserve football, particularly in the south.

I sort of agree with you Nibor, but who would those 3 players be? I can only think of the inexperienced Reid TBF!

I sort of agree with you Nibor, but who would those 3 players be? I can only think of the inexperienced Reid TBF!

If we're talking about in the hole, I'd say Pitman, Kilkenny, and Reid. Reid's a bit unknown but I'd take that over a player we know is poor.

Kilkenny has played fairly deep so far but he looks aware enough to do some damage around the box, he can shoot and pass.

We know Pitman can do both too.

It's also worth noting that the idea of Elliott being a defensive player is really a myth. He might not be a cultured passer but he spends most of his time beyond the ball chasing things down and trying to get into the box.

If we're talking about in the hole, I'd say Pitman, Kilkenny, and Reid. Reid's a bit unknown but I'd take that over a player we know is poor.

Kilkenny has played fairly deep so far but he looks aware enough to do some damage around the box, he can shoot and pass.

We know Pitman can do both too.

It's also worth noting that the idea of Elliott being a defensive player is really a myth. He might not be a cultured passer but he spends most of his time beyond the ball chasing things down and trying to get into the box.

I don't think Killa can play there. He's always played much deeper and doubt he can alter his game that much. Pitman? No! He'll be a left winger next. :innocent06: As for Reid, I would give him a chance, particularly in a 3 man central midfield as Millen seems to prefer at the moment. Agree about Elliott, as I see him as the perfect foil for Killa, should we play 2 there, which should happen in home games, IMO.

Archived