IGNORED

Re Opening Of The Loan Window

ollywhyte

its very negative and not looking for the future

Indeed, if we sign a loan player it must be with a view to sign permanently, i know this has been suggested, but it has to be more than a suggestion, it must happen. With all these player out of contract at the end of season we could be left with not much at all. long term planning must be looked at now. Not just wait until the end of the season.

- Greg Cunningham, 12 games or so for Leicester last season.

- Jack Robinson? Cheeky bid now that he has Enrique and probably Danny Wilson ahead of him, we can offer weekly 1st team games.

- Jake Livermore

- Josh Morris, young Blackburn left back, part of the England U20 set up - connected to Wigley?

Open to correction, but am i right in saying you can only have 4 players in on season long loans?

If we are to rely on loans, I would like them to be players that we would have the possibility of signing at the end of their loan period. Thereby giving some continuity to the team, and not having to start again next season.

Open to correction, but am i right in saying you can only have 4 players in on season long loans?

If we are to rely on loans, I would like them to be players that we would have the possibility of signing at the end of their loan period. Thereby giving some continuity to the team, and not having to start again next season.

For me this season is all about surviving, then at the end of the season we can have a clear out which will be easier with the amount of players out of contract this should make the finances a little less strict on Millen (or whoever our manager is at that time...) So I don't mind if we bring in players who will not be around next year like Caulker last season.

its very negative and not looking for the future

Quite ironic - as it was a policy of not getting in loan players that arguably cost us our crack at the premier league, as the likes of Hull and Stoke used several loan payers to get them over the finishing line and up into the promised land!

I think he's now pretty close to the west brom 1st team now so i would be surprised if he's even available

In that case we are f00ked then.

We need to sign players with fire in their belly, nasty players who will go to shake your hand and then break your arm instead.

BCAGFC

Archived