IGNORED

Global Warming Again.

screech

Its a money making scam - because humans have almost no effect on global warming - Its going to get warmer anyway.

In the same way that Vaccines are a money making scam for pharmaceutical companies? Or common descent is a conspiracy theory by atheists? Are you basing your claim on any knowledge of science or just your personal prejudices?

I know nothing about climate science (and I doubt anyone here does) I do though know alot about 1. The scientific method. 2. Peer review. 3. Scientists. If there's a consensus amongst climatologists that AGW is real then what exactly are you basing your disagreement on? Same king of basis as creationists, anti vaxxers and HIV denialists I expect.

In the same way that Vaccines are a money making scam for pharmaceutical companies? Or common descent is a conspiracy theory by atheists? Are you basing your claim on any knowledge of science or just your personal prejudices?

I know nothing about climate science (and I doubt anyone here does) I do though know alot about 1. The scientific method. 2. Peer review. 3. Scientists. If there's a consensus amongst climatologists that AGW is real then what exactly are you basing your disagreement on? Same king of basis as creationists, anti vaxxers and HIV denialists I expect.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread

Scientists themselves have concluded that humans contribute 0.02% of global warming - basically is a natural occurence. If we totally wiped out pollution and the like, the earth will continue to get warmer anyway....

Its a cycle that we cannot stop.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread

Scientists themselves have concluded that humans contribute 0.02% of global warming - basically is a natural occurence. If we totally wiped out pollution and the like, the earth will continue to get warmer anyway....

Its a cycle that we cannot stop.

we've had a bigger impact,

But the globe warms a cools we've just sped it up a bit thats all,

we've had a bigger impact,

But the globe warms a cools we've just sped it up a bit thats all,

That's true but it's more complicated than that (as far as I can tell). This is a good summary written by a scientist for the layperson http://monthlyreview.org/2008/07/01/the-scientific-case-for-modern-anthropogenic-global-warming He explains about feedback and maybe explains where this erroneous figure of 0.2% has come from (relative contribution of water vapour and CO2)

Archived