IGNORED

Did Anyone Else Notice This?

Lack of Action Man

As it was non league day on Saturday and I live in Darlington, my junior Robin and I took in the Darlington V Mansfield match ( for my sins ). In their matchday program, they had an article written by their Chairman Raj Sing, about Michael Smith leaving, how he had a trial with Charlton and then with Stoke, who never followed up their interest. They then had an official approach from Watford followed by an initial bid from Charlton for £50,000 which they felt was a bit low. Now for the interesting bit and I quote " Bristol City made an offer of £80,000 but in staged payments, which we declined because we felt we could do better " un quote. We also had a £50,000 offer from Notts County.Charlton came back with an offer of £75,000 initial fee add-ons and sell on fee. If anyone should not believe me about this then thats fine, but I am only saying what is in their program.

no wait the board say we have money now and we missed out on 20000 defenders all signing for other clubs, :laughcont:

or we had deals agreed, but millen did'nt think it was fair on the players we have, so called them off.....

wish he had the same feelings about our 10 wingers and strikers!

Archived