IGNORED

England Vs Wales

ollywhyte

Well Hennessey is a premier league goalkeeper. I think he'd be pushing the England squad. No doubt in my mind that Bellamy would have been a regular in the England squad over the years. Maybe not last year, but in 2009/10 he was arguably Man City's best player.

Anywaaay, 3-0 I say.

Bellamy no longer would - he was'nt exactly amazing in the championship was he?

But I think Hennessey probabaly would - on the basis that Franky Fielding was in the squad and he's playing for Derby :blink:

3-0 to Ingurland I think.

Bale, Ramsey and maybe Bellers (who is suspended) and Hennessey would probably make the England squad, but apart from that there is a gulf in class.

That said, Wales did very well against Montenegro and are better than the FIFA world rankings would suggest.

Errr northern Ireland is all I would like to say. England always do their best to ruin your day

So who did the Spanish copy?

I don't think these guys copy anyone. They just get the basics right at a young age. Where at a young age we are to obsessed with winning. We put to much basis on height and power instead of technique. God forbid messi was English, he would have been pushed to the kerb at about 13 14 for being too small.

I don't think these guys copy anyone. They just get the basics right at a young age. Where at a young age we are to obsessed with winning. We put to much basis on height and power instead of technique. God forbid messi was English, he would have been pushed to the kerb at about 13 14 for being too small.

The Barcelona system is based on the Ajax system as implemented unpopularly by King Cryuff. At the time it was branded an extravagant and expensive venture, bet they are glad they listened. I think the spanish model has blossomed due to the extensive pool of latin american talent that has been part and parcel of the latin game, it can only have worked in the positive.

Archived