IGNORED

David Cotterill Available

II Wurzel II

Yeah, i would bring him back, what is he 23?

Been to a prem club, must have picked up some useful experience.

Every game i seen him play on the box he likes to go forward and take on players. ( under millen??)

Better player than half our team, so bring him in on loan.

Wasn't that great when he was here and hasn't been great anywhere since he left.

Amazing Work by Lansdown managing to get £2m for him! Still don't understand what Wigan were thinking!

Aint that the truth. Am told by a Wigan supporting mate that Whelan made his snap decision based on seeing Cotts once on Sky ripping Nothampton apart. Must say that this was far and away his best perfomance for us and he was just about unplayable that day. That having been said, thought for most of his time with us he was ineffective and only very occasionally any good. Getting £2m for him was brilliant business - somthing like selling Ralph Milne to Manu U.

Aint that the truth. Am told by a Wigan supporting mate that Whelan made his snap decision based on seeing Cotts once on Sky ripping Nothampton apart. Must say that this was far and away his best perfomance for us and he was just about unplayable that day. That having been said, thought for most of his time with us he was ineffective and only very occasionally any good. Getting £2m for him was brilliant business - somthing like selling Ralph Milne to Manu U.

Ahem!! it was THAT game for us at Northampton that sealed the deal. (I think Orr got sent off in the same game for "fighting" with Carey!!), He was pretty hopeless in my view, very greedy and lost the ball a LOT.

The only change from then to now is he has lost the bit of pace he had.

Certainly no going back for me.

Archived