IGNORED

City Verses Brighton Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Actually on reflection you are right, not only is Maynard not a lone striker, with Skuse and Elliott playing in centre midfield they are not ever going to give adequate support to a loan striker.

I'm not a fan of Sluse and Elliot together myself, however the biggest problem is the back four, the manager needs that sorted before we can worry too much about us going forward...

If McGivern fits and Wilson and Nyatanga continue to form a partnership with Ribeiro and Fontaine waiting to come in then I suspect we will open up some more...A little frustrating I know, but we are weak in defense and thats the main problem that needs fixing....We have gone 433 for the last 25 so lets keep our finger crossed!

COYR

I'm not a fan of Sluse and Elliot together myself, however the biggest problem is the back four, the manager needs that sorted before we can worry too much about us going forward...

If McGivern fits and Wilson and Nyatanga continue to form a partnership with Ribeiro and Fontaine waiting to come in then I suspect we will open up some more...A little frustrating I know, but we are weak in defense and thats the main problem that needs fixing....We have gone 433 for the last 25 so lets keep our finger crossed!

Sorry can't agree with that mate, the problem is the almost constant pressure that our defence comes under, the midfield is totally unbalanced we have Skuse and Elliott who are a failed and a non offensive pairing who do not have the nous to open defences and a right winger playing on the left, despite Millen having allegedly addressed the imbalance.

earlier this week I posted:

"The Brighton ticket offer is an example of the sort of thing the club needs to be doing very regularly...PR stunts that create a bit of a buzz and give the media something to talk about. What can't happen is that the team turns in another poor performance on the pitch."

Sounds as though a few people took up the offer. Good on them.

But having listened to the match I can't imagine too many guests will be coming back.

Dreadful start to the season continues.

Archived