IGNORED

Carey

Robbored

Carey is absent tomorrow through injury which imho is a blessing in disguise.He's been woefull all season and now that he doesn`t have Murray to pass to he's become the main villian in the long-ball cr@p City have served up from time to time.

Good reason for Wilson to either play Woodman at RB or go 3-5-2 again with Amankwaah as WB.

Guest Dolman Moaner
Carey is absent tomorrow through injury which imho is a blessing in disguise.He's been woefull all season and now that he doesn`t have Murray to pass to he's become the main villian in the long-ball cr@p City have served up from time to time.

A bit harsh methinks, the whole back four (or three) are as bad as each other at lumping it forward !!! :clap:

Totally agree Robbored, Carey's been found out too many times this season without Murray there. He's also way too slow especially when the opposition's on the counter, and let's his man cut inside for a chance at goal too many times for my liking.

START AMANKWAAH!!

for once i will agree with dolman moaner, the whole of the back four are guilty of playing john smith's football, not just carey.

And i'll agrere with that too.

Not one of them is more to blame than the other and if we want to aim the defensive shambles at anyone i think the finger should point towards Butler before the rest of them!!!

Archived