IGNORED

Not Much Speculation About The Game

Robbored

Lots of threads about tickets,transport to the Millenium and so but not much debate about the game itself.

Do I sense complacency amongst the City fans? and that its just a matter of turning up on Sunday.Some are talking about the first division as if City are already there.

I trust that Wilson and co won't be complacent and gets the players switched right on for the big day on Sunday.He'll be very aware of Brightons defensive strengths and the potent threat of Knight up front and will know that you don't finish fourth in the table if your're a poor side.

City have to take them seriously but at the same time not be too respectfull and let that affect their game.

In my view Brighton are very beatable - but only if City approach the match with the right attitude and application.If they don't then it could another season the desperate 2nd Division for City.

Lots of threads about tickets,transport to the Millenium and so but not much debate about the game itself.

Do I sense complacency amongst the City fans? and that its just a matter of turning up on Sunday.Some are talking about the first division as if City are already there.

I trust that Wilson and co won't be complacent and gets the players switched right on for the big day on Sunday.He'll be very aware of Brightons defensive strengths and the potent threat of Knight up front and will know that you don't finish fourth in the table if your're a poor side.

City have to take them seriously but at the same time not be too respectfull and let that affect their game.

In my view Brighton are very beatable - but only if City approach the match with the right attitude and application.If they don't then it could another season the desperate 2nd Division for City.

No, it's because apparently most of the people that are going are part-timers so have probably never even heard of The Forum before!! :clap::huh::clap::clap: :Sleep12: :clap:

Before anyone starts........try sarcasm first :P

I don't want to tempt fate - so I'm not saying that we're going to win.

We should, based on our history against Brighton and objectively comparing the teams, but nothing's guaranteed.

It's a funny old game.

I'll get my coat.

Archived