IGNORED

We Have To Take It Upon Ourselves To Force The Issue

And Its Smith

I know that some will shoot me down as being negative and that positivity is what we need right now, BUT....

we need to voice our opinion a bit more. Simply booing doesnt seem to be working. We need to sing up load - "We Want Millen Out"

Before it is too late people. How long does this go on for? If there were any small signs that he will get it right then I would say give a bit more time. Unfortunately, managing this club is too much for him.

Sing it with me! WE WANT MILLEN OUT, I SAY, WE WANT MILLEN OUT.....next home game please.

Singing to sack Millen may make the board sack him quicker. If he is sacked then we might start winning games. We can support the team at the same time - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Sorry that I didnt explain it in full detail for you. Please do try to keep up though.

Just to confirm, I never said anything about sacking the board who I believe, on the whole, have done and are doing a good job.

You want to use this forum to urge people to moan instead of get behind the team. just stay away instead.

You are right. There was such an overwhelming atmosphere at the Gate on Saturday. The players must have been inspired, I know I was.

Awesome stuff.

Sorry, that I have a different opinion to you. I will improve and in the meantime will consider staying away. Didnt realise this was a forum for head in the sand people.

I know that some will shoot me down as being negative and that positivity is what we need right now, BUT....

we need to voice our opinion a bit more. Simply booing doesnt seem to be working. We need to sing up load - "We Want Millen Out"

Before it is too late people. How long does this go on for? If there were any small signs that he will get it right then I would say give a bit more time. Unfortunately, managing this club is too much for him.

Sing it with me! WE WANT MILLEN OUT, I SAY, WE WANT MILLEN OUT.....next home game please.

Who's opinion is that then? You speaking for me? How about that vast majority of city fans who don't use this forum. You know their opinions as well. Or perhaps what you've done is jumped on the internet band wagon, spoken to your like minded friends and decided you know best.

" Sacking the manager. The modern football cure "

You are right. There was such an overwhelming atmosphere at the Gate on Saturday. The players must have been inspired, I know I was.

Awesome stuff.

Sorry, that I have a different opinion to you. I will improve and in the meantime will consider staying away. Didnt realise this was a forum for head in the sand people.

I'm not sure why you're getting on your high hourse. You admitted when you introduced this thread that you were likely to be shot down in flames, and you have been (and not for the first time). This forum is for Bristol CIty supporters, not people who want to harm the club. Your suggestion was ridiculous, and probably quite offensive to some, so its hardly surprising that you have had this reaction. I'm not one of those that think you always have to be polite online: if someone is talking utter b*ll&cks, then they should be told thy are.

fans are already voting with there feet, the board must take note of this, I mean bring a friend for a fiver and we don't get over 14k, season ticket sales are well down gates are dropping faster then we are in the league,

You don't need to start on teflon in the ground even though the team arent playing for him try and get behind them I know its hard save any protest chants etc until the end of a game it just doesn't help

Awesome stuff.

Atmosphere where i was good. Awesome stuff well if you want to force whatever it is you want forcing stay away. get enough to do it and you get your way. This forum seems to be just for whining rathter that anything positive.

Sorry but this yet another example of a poster being insulted and the mods just letting it happen .Please moderators control the aggresive attitudes of some so called posters........

Im sick to the back teeth of reading abuse, its driving a lot of posters away from otib

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

If we sack millen now, who would we have as a caretaker manager? We dont even have one of them lined up, i mean, i doubt wigley could do it.

Alfred, it prolly would fall to a senior pro if both manager and assistant went but wigley would be first in line while searching went on

Thanks for the personal insult. Very grown up of you.

Singing to sack Millen may make the board sack him quicker. If he is sacked then we might start winning games. We can support the team at the same time - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Sorry that I didnt explain it in full detail for you. Please do try to keep up though.

Just to confirm, I never said anything about sacking the board who I believe, on the whole, have done and are doing a good job.

Its true though, you are being pathetic.

• Admin

Im sick to the back teeth of reading abuse, its driving a lot of posters away from otib

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

If you look at the times of the posts, I guess most mods were tucked up in bed, difficult to get unpaid volunteers, who get abused if they are perceived too lenient or too harsh, to be online 24 hours a day reading every word of every thread.

If the post offended you, why didn't you flag it up via the report button.

Alfred, it prolly would fall to a senior pro if both manager and assistant went but wigley would be first in line while searching went on

Can you honestly see wigley being up to the job though? Not trying to knock the bloke hes obviously a decent coach, but he doesnt seem to be what the club would need, even for a caretaker spell.

Can you honestly see wigley being up to the job though? Not trying to knock the bloke hes obviously a decent coach, but he doesnt seem to be what the club would need, even for a caretaker spell.

not saying that mate I'm just saying he would be considered Caretaker manager if teflon got the chop,

that or a senior pro like Carey or James until some one was brought in, thats all

If we dont, we are no worse off than what we are now with a **** of a manager. At least a proven manager will have contacts, plans, and a mindset how to get us out of this trouble, rather than the clueless drivvel being set at the moment.

Remember what happened up the road last year?

They replaced Trollope with a proven manager......and look what happened to them!

Remember what happened up the road last year?

They replaced Trollope with a proven manager......and look what happened to them!

When we last had a rookie manager, who went after terrible start, he was replaced with an experienced manager... and look what happened then!

Archived