IGNORED

Leeds Away

bcfc_Jamie

Oh please ...., !!! Nutters or loyal supporters ?? Fair shout to these so called Nutters for the commintment they show in supporting the club, it's very expensive to travel at the moment, and to be honest its not exactly great football on our part when they get there!! 'Nutters I salute you !!'

Now then! Some of you may remember me from last season. Friendly Leeds knob etc etc.

Sorry to hear that so few are coming. It was a great turnout from you last season, but it's been a bad start for you, and money is a real issue this season.

One thing we both have in common is the fact that we feel our owners/chairmen/managers (or combination thereof) aren't pulling their weight.

Still looking forward to the game, though. Always do regardless of how crud we are :fingerscrossed:

PS - you're honoured.

You will be the last away fans to be located in the SE Corner (given that you won't be taking any of the South this time).

Next time you come you'll be in the West Stand and charged for the privilege of sitting in a 1950s relic. The first recipients of our generosity will be Portsmouth. They'll pay £36 for adults, £29 for seniors and a bargain £25 for kids.

I'd love to live in Ken Bates' world where money is no object.

You escaped by one game!

Oh please ...., !!! Nutters or loyal supporters ?? Fair shout to these so called Nutters for the commintment they show in supporting the club, it's very expensive to travel at the moment, and to be honest its not exactly great football on our part when they get there!! 'Nutters I salute you !!'

Nutters who would appear to have money to waste, season after season.

PS - you're honoured.

You will be the last away fans to be located in the SE Corner (given that you won't be taking any of the South this time).

Next time you come you'll be in the West Stand and charged for the privilege of sitting in a 1950s relic. The first recipients of our generosity will be Portsmouth. They'll pay £36 for adults, £29 for seniors and a bargain £25 for kids.

I'd love to live in Ken Bates' world where money is no object.

You escaped by one game!

HOW MUCH!!!!!

Good Jesus.

SR1

1)may I ask if Yorkshire radio do commentary of the match on DAB while BBC Leeds only do updates

2)any idea what time Norman Hunter arrives at the game as I would like him to sign his autobiography book I bought a little while ago

Hi

1) Yes. I think Minster FM also share the commentary, but that's in the York area.

2) I'm afraid I don't know that. I should imagine that if he does the corporate stuff that he'd be around from around 12-12.30pm.

HTH. :-)

I live in Leeds and I'm not convinced I want to pay that much to watch City right now.

Quite unbelievable!

If you are an exiled fan, who quite understandably is not able to make it to many games - I find it utterly incredible that you would pass up the opportunity to watch City play on your doorstep - however bad we might be or whatever division we are in.

Of course, it is your perogative to spend your money as you see fit, but some might suggest you change to supporting one of the northern gloy boy clubs, if crossing the road to watch your beloved home town club is too much bother!

Quite unbelievable!

If you are an exiled fan, who quite understandably is not able to make it to many games - I find it utterly incredible that you would pass up the opportunity to watch City play on your doorstep - however bad we might be or whatever division we are in.

Of course, it is your perogative to spend your money as you see fit, but some might suggest you change to supporting one of the northern gloy boy clubs, if crossing the road to watch your beloved home town club is too much bother!

Out of order.

So because he lives in Leeds he has to go otherwise in your opinion he's better off supporting someone else? WTF! You uber fans really get my goat. It's called voting with your feet and if you ain't happy with the current shite being served up you don't go and save your pennies, you don't throw good money after bad!

How about the thousands of City fans who live in Bristol and are staying away from home matches, are they to also start supporting a 'glory boy club'? Or is your stupid notion reserved exclusively for the exiles!?

Sorry couldn't find another thread mentioning it but has anyone else seen that we've only sold 343 tickets for Saturday?!

Should only be 34 with the way we're playing at the moment..

:innocent06:

I booked the hotel weeks ago and going up with a mate so don't really have a choice but to go. Seeing it as a weekend in Leeds inconveniently interrupted by having watch City for an hour and a half lose to bunch of Northerners who still think that they are the best team in the world. Can't wait.

Out of order.

So because he lives in Leeds he has to go otherwise in your opinion he's better off supporting someone else? WTF! You uber fans really get my goat. It's called voting with your feet and if you ain't happy with the current shite being served up you don't go and save your pennies, you don't throw good money after bad!

How about the thousands of City fans who live in Bristol and are staying away from home matches, are they to also start supporting a 'glory boy club'? Or is your stupid notion reserved exclusively for the exiles!?

No more out of order than calling the fans who are going nutters

Out of order.

Not really what I said though was it?!

I said that I find it quite incredible that given a rare opportunity to see your home club play on your doorstep, when you're in exile and unfortunate enough not to have the luxury of choosing to go and see them regularly, without big cost or inconvenience, as those who live in or around Bristol do, that you choose not too.

Nobody is claiming to be an "uber fan" - that is your derogitory term, is guess made up to hide the fact that you don't bother to go all that often either, yet choose to have a pop at those who do! :disapointed2se:

Not really what I said though was it?!

I said that I find it quite incredible that given a rare opportunity to see your home club play on your doorstep, when you're in exile and unfortunate enough not to have the luxury of choosing to go and see them regularly, without big cost or inconvenience, as those who live in or around Bristol do, that you choose not too.

Nobody is claiming to be an "uber fan" - that is your derogitory term, is guess made up to hide the fact that you don't bother to go all that often

either, yet choose to have a pop at those who do! :disapointed2se:

Wow!!! You're full of assumptions. How do you know the lad in Leeds doesnt get to go often? You don't! you just assumed he doesnt and the fact he lives in Leeds and we are playing there you've taken it upon yourself to tell him he is not a proper fan and should consider

supporting a prem big boy if he decides not to go! Hence the uber fan comment.

BTW I am season ticket holder and have been for years and years and regularly go away with my last away match being Cardiff.

Wow!!! You're full of assumptions. How do you know the lad in Leeds doesnt get to go often? You don't! you just assumed he doesnt and the fact he lives in Leeds and we are playing there you've taken it upon yourself to tell him he is not a proper fan and should consider

supporting a prem big boy if he decides not to go! Hence the uber fan comment.

BTW I am season ticket holder and have been for years and years and regularly go away with my last away match being Cardiff.

If he can't be bothered to/can't afford tgo and see them play in Leeds, the place where he lives, i think it is a fair assumption to make that he doesn't regularly travel down to Ashton Gate, don't you?!

As a season ticket holder and someone who travels away regularly, I think that the distain you show towards the clubs die hard core of loyal supporters is quite absurd!

My question about why not support a gloy boy club up north, was possibly not worded in the best way. My point was that if you are not going to bother supporting your home town club on the rare occassion that they play on your doorstep, then why not change/share your alliegence to one of many other, closer clubs, that will provide you with the "sexy football" that you appear to crave?

If he can't be bothered to/can't afford tgo and see them play in Leeds, the place where he lives, i think it is a fair assumption to make that he doesn't regularly travel down to Ashton Gate, don't you?!

No. I would not assume anything as I don't know the lad. Hence, who am I to tell him what he should be doing with his time and money. Even worse telling him to bog off and support someone else! That why you are coming across as a uber fan, you've even assumed I don't go to matches! Your whole notion is based on assumption and you're still digging!

My question about why not support a gloy boy club up north, was possibly not worded in the best way. My point was that if you are not going to bother supporting your home town club on the rare occassion that they play on your doorstep, then why not change/share your alliegence to one of many other, closer clubs, that will provide you with the "sexy football" that you appear to crave?

Sexy football? Now you are putting words in my mouth and making yet MORE assumptions! listen I can't discuss with some one who bases every point they make on made up stuff.

In a nutshell it's really simple, every City fan has the right to not attend a match regardless of when or where it is without being attack by other fans and being told to support another clubs, its not a cult. You must see this ?

Archived