IGNORED

Leeds Away

bcfc_Jamie

No. I would not assume anything as I don't know the lad. Hence, who am I to tell him what he should be doing with his time and money. Even worse telling him to bog off and support someone else! That why you are coming across as a uber fan, you've even assumed I don't go to matches! Your whole notion is based on assumption and you're still digging!

Sexy football? Now you are putting words in my mouth and making yet MORE assumptions! listen I can't discuss with some one who bases every point they make on made up stuff.

In a nutshell it's really simple, every City fan has the right to not attend a match regardless of when or where it is without being attack by other fans and being told to support another clubs, its not a cult. You must see this ?

You mock hardcore away fans, then go onto say this. Hard to take you seriously.

No. I would not assume anything as I don't know the lad. Hence, who am I to tell him what he should be doing with his time and money. Even worse telling him to bog off and support someone else! That why you are coming across as a uber fan, you've even assumed I don't go to matches! Your whole notion is based on assumption and you're still digging!

Sexy football? Now you are putting words in my mouth and making yet MORE assumptions! listen I can't discuss with some one who bases every point they make on made up stuff.

In a nutshell it's really simple, every City fan has the right to not attend a match regardless of when or where it is without being attack by other fans and being told to support another clubs, its not a cult. You must see this ?

Went last year have friends who live around Leeds paid £34 to sit in the old stand with them to watch a so called ex-prem defender hand Leeds the game ,based on the shite served up this season won't be donating another wedge to watch another defeat.

I booked the hotel weeks ago and going up with a mate so don't really have a choice but to go. Seeing it as a weekend in Leeds inconveniently interrupted by having watch City for an hour and a half lose to bunch of Northerners who still think that they are the

best team in the world. Can't wait.

Me too, booked train and hotel weeks ago!! Can't wait for the night out!! Gonna be Lionel!!

I booked the hotel weeks ago and going up with a mate so don't really have a choice but to go. Seeing it as a weekend in Leeds inconveniently interrupted by having watch City for an hour and a half lose to bunch of Northerners who still think that they are the best team in the world. Can't wait.

We really, really, REALLY don't. Not even close.

Well I suppose we do in so far as every club's fans think that they support the best team in the world, but we don't actually mean it :D .

£36.00 is horrific! Our board look like saints compared to Bates + co.

I don't know how to say this without sounding arrogant, but it's true regardless.

Wherever we go we're the top category ticket price. Ipswich was £34, last season Norwich was £34. We always get charged the maximum. You're not used to it on the whole.

But yes, £36 in a 50s relic is a piss take, because Portsmouth are not, with all due respect, Category A fodder.

£26 for your lot on Saturday must be somewhere in the mid range of what you'll pay over the season?

Quite unbelievable!

If you are an exiled fan, who quite understandably is not able to make it to many games - I find it utterly incredible that you would pass up the opportunity to watch City play on your doorstep - however bad we might be or whatever division we are in.

Of course, it is your perogative to spend your money as you see fit, but some might suggest you change to supporting one of the northern gloy boy clubs, if crossing the road to watch your beloved home town club is too much bother!

I do. I support Guiseley AFC.

For £10 I can stand where I like, in a friendly atmosphere, have a pint in comfort at half time, and watch exciting, attacking football from a team of dedicated players.

Or I can spend three times as much to watch overpaid wasters amble slowly around a pitch looking for all the world like they'd rather be anywhere else.

For what it's worth I probably will go to Elland Road but there's not a lot to recommend it.

Archived