IGNORED

Top Premier League Player 'on Cocaine'

hinsleburg

Complete non-story. The papers will sensationalize anything. Most of these guys are in their twenties, I'm sure there are a few Prem players who've had a sniff before. It's nothing to get excited about.

Would you feel the same had BCFC paid good money for a player who had tested positive for cocaine and the selling club and the FA who have already colluded to cover this up and then believe that it is OK for the buying club not to be let in to this secret?.

Would you feel the same had BCFC paid good money for a player who had tested positive for cocaine and the selling club and the FA who have already colluded to cover this up and then believe that it is OK for the buying club not to be let in to this secret?.

Fair point, I didn't didn't realise that the incident had been covered up by the selling club and the FA. You're right, the club should probably have been informed.

I know from someone who used to work in corporate hospitality at a former Premier League club in Yorkshire who had success in the Champions League about 10 years ago, that use of a white, powdery recreational drug was common in the toilets of the players lounge after matches- even when directors, etc, were present. There were 2 well-known indivduals in particuar who had a 'problem' with it, though i suspect naming them directly would result in this post disappearing quicker than our Championship status

Archived