IGNORED

Formation

Tony Montana

I think we all agree that 4-5-1 is the formation to play away from home. Buts whats the likeliness of Millen thinking he should play 4-4-2 tommorow because we havnt been scoring and he thinks the fans wanna see it all the time ?

I can see this happening, then it will just show how clueless he is!

Who would he drop from Midfield?

Seems to love Skuse and Elliot in the middle. Albert on the right and JCR on the left. Can't see him dropping Kilkenny either.

In fact our midfield seems so inbalanced it seems we need 12 players instead of 11. 4-5-2 :laughcont: It's the only way we're gonna win.

3-4-3 giving the side attacking options,Adomah and JCR,playing just forward of killa and elliot, coming back and moving forward as play dictates.

Playing three up front all capable of scoring goals.

Let's the opposition worry about our strengths

and defend against it.

We have been trying to stop sides playing in the past,let them worry about us.

I would rather win 4.3 scoring goals and watching good entertaining football.

------------- James-------------------------------

-----------Spence Wilson mcgivern--------------

----------------------Kilkenny ellliot -----------------

-----------Adomah.---------------Jcr----------------

-------- Maynard--- Stead------ Pitman----------------

I think we all agree that 4-5-1 is the formation to play away from home. Buts whats the likeliness of Millen thinking he should play 4-4-2 tommorow because we havnt been scoring and he thinks the fans wanna see it all the time ?

Oh no we don't.

I'd play same again tomorrow personally 4-5-1.

no problem with playing like that away from home, playing at home is a different story however

I'd play same again tomorrow personally 4-5-1.

no problem with playing like that away from home, playing at home is a different story however

I don't agree with this 'home and away' formations. A pitch is a pitch, regardless of the fans surrounding it.

You set your formation out depending on the side you are playing against. Against their strengths and weaknesses, not the fans.

You need to go into every game with the same mentality at both home and away. Being negative away is half the problem. In fact, it should in theory be easier to play away from home as there is less expectant pressure. It's all in the mind....

3-4-3 giving the side attacking options,Adomah and JCR,playing just forward of killa and elliot, coming back and moving forward as play dictates.

Playing three up front all capable of scoring goals.

Let's the opposition worry about our strengths

and defend against it.

We have been trying to stop sides playing in the past,let them worry about us.

I would rather win 4.3 scoring goals and watching good entertaining football.

------------- James-------------------------------

-----------Spence Wilson mcgivern--------------

----------------------Kilkenny ellliot -----------------

-----------Adomah.---------------Jcr----------------

-------- Maynard--- Stead------ Pitman----------------

Absolute suicide we can't cope with 4 defenders let alone 3, you'd think we'd be able to get a few with 3 upfront but guaranteed we would create nowt!

Archived