IGNORED

Any Budding Photographers Fancy Helping Me Out With Something?

Dollymarie

Hello lovely people (and even the not so lovely ones)

As you may know, next Thursday is the Inaugural Bristol City Hall of Fame event.

Its all coming together nicely, but was wondering if anyone would be willing to help out with a teeny part of it. We need a photographer, you can get into the event for free, but we'd need you to take pictures throughout the evening of all the important bits and the guests, so that we can have them to use for ourselves. The club will be there covering it, but they get the rights to all of those pics, and we'd like some of our own.

Digicams just won't do it justice, and so I am asking the people of the forum, if they would like to help us out with a proper camera, that will take some half decent pics for us.

Feel free to reply in this thread, or PM me, or email me on marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Thanks in advance.

Isn't that a bit uncharitable of the club, given that the event was organised by the ST? Tell them their photographer can't come unless they give you rights to the photos! :)

Believe me, they've more than helped us out with other bits for the evening (as anyone attending will see) its more of a "we'd like to keep all the pics for ourselves" and also "They've done enough for us" thing.

It's our (The Supporters Club and Trust) event, not a football club event organised by us.

Believe me, they've more than helped us out with other bits for the evening (as anyone attending will see) its more of a "we'd like to keep all the pics for ourselves" and also "They've done enough for us" thing.

It's our (The Supporters Club and Trust) event, not a football club event organised by us.

Have you asked Joe (Meredith) directly?

Have you asked Joe (Meredith) directly?

Joe's not directly working for the club these days, and the club will want their own pictures, hence why i'm trying to take some of the burden off them. Plus this way we can be more "we want this"

Like I said, the club have helped out massively already :)

I would help but am working in Manchester in day and no guarantee I'd be home anytime reasonable given the hell on earth that is the M6. Its also the Fiancée's birthday!

Thanks for comments re my photos/site

Hi Dolls.

I would love to help, I really would. Unfortunately I've got to take my little boy to Great Ormond Street Hospital so can't make it.

Usually I would jump at the chance to have a break from the usual wedding/portrait work so if you need me in the future, just drop me a line.

Cheers, Paul.

www.pauldickson.co.uk

Archived