IGNORED

When The Board Get Back Tonight

Pete1975Legend

To discuss the manager situation. This season is going from bad to worse something has to change and the board need to make it TONIGHT!

I believe City's board meetings (and managerial sackings) are Monday evening events. But IF the board do as so many on here want and relieve Keith of his managerial duties.

1. How do they afford to pay him off and pay his replacement to come here?

2. Who would come?

I believe City's board meetings (and managerial sackings) are Monday evening events. But IF the board do as so many on here want and relieve Keith of his managerial duties.

2. Who would come?

good points, most on here think we have a bottom less pit

2. Who would come?

Saturday's prior to home games, only time when everyone is at club,

2. Who would come?

3) How is a new manager supposed to magically turn things round when the transfer window is shut until January and we already have a massively large squad?

3) How is a new manager supposed to magically turn things round when the transfer window is shut until January and we already have a massively large squad?

Because the squad is much better than it is being made to look. A much weaker squad finished 4th because it was organised and motivated, and played to it's strengths, something a stronger manager than Keith seems more likely to bring to the table.

Why can't people be happy we had a good game?

Sometimes you are lucky - sometimes not

Because we failed to get three points again! And Millen made some questionable substitutions again.

I'm not in the Millen-out brigade but I'm getting more worried as I can't see three teams worse than us. The cost of relegation would be devastating.

Good management isn't JUST about buying or selling, it's about have a clue about tactics!

The taking off of Killkenny says it all...

I have backed KM since before the appointment of Coppell (Knob), but no matter what the guy says about anger and losing by another deadball goal, the game was lost in that moment. We went from dangerous to under pressure and our back four of 21 and a bit average age has to cope with more pressure without Killkenny helping out!!!

IF we are going to play 451 away then play it, dont bloody change it when we are comfortable....My lord that was unforgivably stupid...

I can see a major change next Saturday, if KM is still in a job the team may well go 352...James, Spence Wilson McGivern, KillKenny Skuse (Reid possibly) Elliot Adomah JCR, Pitman Stead and attack; a bench of Gerkin, Carey, Maynard Reid (Skuse) Bolaise/Woolford...

We need to hold the ball longer up front and bring in the wingers more at home, god what a bloody miserable result!....

Why can't people be happy we had a good game?

Sometimes you are lucky - sometimes not

Come on I can't buy that....we all played Sunday morning with our mates to "enjoy a good game"...crickey you sound like a cricket fan when Engalnd were getting stuffed every series in the late 80s and 90s. You look at the professionalism of the England Cricket team under the leadership of Andy Flower, its all change and more oftern than not the Country's team is succesful.

Back to football...I enjoyed many a game in division 1...I'm not enjoying many at the moment in the Championship...but I do know that it is vital that we survive in this division....being a big fish in a small pond I know appeals to many of our fans but not me.

Archived