IGNORED

Leeds' Second Goal

Slave to the rhythm

I love spence he is one of my favourite players, before he came to us but sadly he does not seem to be as good as last season but to be fair last season they were no - pressure games. I still hold the belief he will become a very good prem RB & feel he will become very good for us when we get a set way of playing ! COSISTENCY !!!

I love spence he is one of my favourite players, before he came to us but sadly he does not seem to be as good as last season but to be fair last season they were no - pressure games. I still hold the belief he will become a very good prem RB & feel he will become very good for us when we get a set way of playing ! COSISTENCY !!!

I really thought Alladyce would keep him, but he watch him in pre season and loaned him to us and brought in another two in his position, looks great going forward when he has had the chance this year, very young back four though today average age please somebody?

Just seen the goals on the Football League Show.

Hopeless defending from City, completely hopeless.

Need I say any more?

Says it all....seen on football league show.

Go to the game, see how we played then maybe you would be be in a better position to make a comment on the match in general?

Says it all....seen on football league show.

Go to the game, see how we played then maybe you would be be in a better position to make a comment on the match in general?

But he only mentioned Leeds second goal that he viewed on the TV, not the whole match, so surely he's untitled to his own opinion after viewing it on the TV?

But he only mentioned Leeds second goal that he viewed on the TV, not the whole match, so surely he's untitled to his own opinion after viewing it on the TV?

Fair enough we should have done better for the 2nd goal but thats is not a fair reflection on the game in general which anyone who went would surely agree we should have won.

But we didn't win and yet again we didn't defend from a set play (that was Sunday league defending for the second goal, actually that's an insult to Sunday league defenders) AND yet again Millen got his subs wrong.

And no I didn't go have more important things to spend my money on than watching city away at the moment. I like many others will pick and chose what away games I will this season to get value for money something I have not got this season at AG from ST

just got back from leeds,played very well today,should have won the game but shit happens,just wondering now how people on this site who dont go to home games let alone away games can comment on us bunch of fu---ng pr---s have away day one day divis

Oh grow up for pity's sake. People are allowed an opinion regardless of whether or not they were there. You can still get a good idea of the game on the radio and on seeing tv footage. From what it sounded like on the radio, it seemed we played better. But come the last 20 minutes, it started to sound all so familiar and even with 10 men I was left with the feeling that we were going to throw it away.

But anyway, well done you bunch of fu---ng pr---s for going... Oh... not what you were saying? Try this. Correct use of punctuation May help make your fan-bashing posts more legible.

I didn't go so I'm being a bit naughty commenting on the game. I did see the hightlights and the 2nd goal was terrible. Lately it just seem's if we play poor, we don't win. If we play well, we don't win. If we play average, we don't win. If this continues for a few more games then changes are needed. IMO changes are needed all the way through the club. We need a few more players in and a lot to leave. We need new coaches. We need new tactics. Pretty soon we will need a new manager if we don't improve. It all just feels a bit stale and needs a major shake up.

just got back from leeds,played very well today,should have won the game but shit happens,just wondering now how people on this site who dont go to home games let alone away games can comment on us bunch of fu---ng pr---s have away day one day divis

Indeed, you won't win many friends by saying it, but you do have a valid point.

I didn't go today, but....

based on what I've heard from friends who went, what I've read from city fans who went on here, what I've read from Leeds forums

And what I've read on here from "some"

It's two completely different games,

To me, there is fans who go to some games, home/away as many as they can/want, you may not like some of their views, but you can understand and respect those views,

Then there is and who just don't go, see the score lines and a few minutes highlights and yet preach like a 46 game a season fan, those are the ones I think your post is aimed at and generally the ones with the hatred.,

You sound like a charming young man.

We lost . We missed a pen. We defended badly for both goals. End of.

I dont care if we looked pretty in spells in-between the mistakes and awful spot kick, its a results business and at the moment we are crap

in both penalty areas.

Ultimately it doesn't matter how we played - we lost. Again. But come the end of the season, as long as we've played well, it won't matter if we are relegated then?

Leeds managed to get 54% of the games possession even though they played for over 30 minutes with 10 men, they and us had an equal number of attempts on goal - the difference being they converted 2 of their chances to our one.... we may have deserved more from the game, but clearly we did not dominate (even against 10 men) as some want to suggest, it may have been a better performance with more entertainment. What the fans need is to see points on the board, winning ugly is more important than playing attractive football at the moment, we need to get a ruthlessness in the squad and get the basics right, make ourselves hard to beat - then we can concentrate on the decoration and entertainment. If we go down to league 1 I dread to think how long it will take us to gain promotion again.

Lots of pointing but no one actually taking control. The flick on header is a joke. We were easily bullied off the header. Very,very weak...

But keef says we ain't got no money for a commanding centre back...

Anyone know how the development squad is getting on though....

Allowing the flick on was bad enough...............but the goalscorer has red shirted defenders either side of him, both of whom seem to ball watch (transfixed like rabbits in a headlamp) while the Leeds goalscorer just trots between them unopposed! All it needed was one or both of them to track or block the run..........amateur defending of a new appalling standard. Has anyone seen the last minute disallowed City goal...........which was apparently chalked off for a foul on the Leeds keeper?

But keef says we ain't got no money for a commanding centre back...

Anyone know how the development squad is getting on though....

I know it's hard to keep up with the constantly changing story but Keith's latest pronouncement is that he does not have to move players out to bring them in. Which is what Colin said to counter Keith's "my hands are tied" claim. Of course the strategy may have changed since I started typing this. :innocent06:

Average age please somebody?

Mcgivern - 21

Nyatanga - 23 -

Wilson - 22

Spence - 21

Ave - 21.75 - Extremely young & inexperienced defence if you ask me. I dont know the exact amount of championship games the four have had but besides Nyatanga it wont be many.

Experience is needed at the back, will Carey or Stewart be bought in to play on saturday? Will either of them improve our back four?

Archived